CHAPTER 8

ASIEL'S POV

  Have you ever lost your temper that fast because of a stupid little pest. If you're asking why I'm saying it, some pests are really trying my patience and temper. It's like he's testing me when I will explode. Silly......how silly of him to be confident that I will not touch him because of some silly thing that he's proud of.

  Right now, Lucas the silly pest, are doing or should I say being a ridiculous he is, is blaming Brald for this mess. I mean I agree with him sometimes like Brald is being a little careless and all. But I don't like how he blame for everything.

  He shouldn't join this raid if he's going to start acting like a child. He should know how dangerous the dungeon before he join the party. He at least prepared to defend and protect himself, something that can make him leave this place safe at least. But no.... he's that type of punk that think he can do anything just because of family background.

"I ONLY JOIN THIS DIVE BECAUSE OUR LEADER IS A VETERAN AA-CLASS MAGE" so loud. I just boredly watched them like a live drama.

"If not only because of Black who heal you, you'll be a worthless cripple. We even lost our emitter" wow, he's really disgusting punk. I'm getting irritated already since he say my name in that argument of them.

  I can see how that word a strong punch to his ego. Hm...I guess Lucas cross the line when Brald stands and starts poking hard at Lucas and seems like to punch Lucas if Reginald is not stoping him.

"YOU'RE COMPLAINING AFTER YOU DROPPED YOUR WEAPON LIKE AN IDIOT AND NEED TO BE SAVED BY NOTE" Brald starts shouting too, furious at Lucas who can't even do anything but complain at everything.

"I had it under control. Unlike you who couldn't even protect yourself in time" Lucas.

" I had to shield Samantha which I shouldn't have had to do if you stayed alert and reacted in time to set up a barrier" Brald.

  It's getting tiring watching them. They look like those children who's fighting for a small misunderstanding.

  "Aren't they a bit stupid Carl" I said to Carl who looked at me.

"Why did you say that, Black" he curiously asked Black who didn't understand me.

"Where are in a dangerous dungeon and yet they are fighting like a child" I giggle when he tilted his head like a puppy.

"ENOUGH " Hmm......I didn't imagine that he have that guts to speak up.

  I watched how Note walked towards them with that dark aura. How scary, but I'm more scarier than him when I get angry that no one would dare to cross my way. But let's watch how Note will fix this mess when he didn't spoke for the whole raid.

"Lucas, get your head out of your ass" he deadly ordered Lucas, but Lucas, who's so proudly holding his place still dares to look at Note's eyes.

"What, an augmenter that's only an orange core-" before he can finish his sentence. Note already interrupt him.

"I don't care whether your yellow core, silver core or gold himself. Right now, the only thing you are is a liability" whew. How cool if him to remind that pest his place.

  I smirk when I noticed how Lucas gulped because of fear. Who wouldn't when that eyes is looking at you like a predator that's ready to attack his prey. Lucas who couldn't say anything just bumped his shoulder to Note and leave them. How coward he is, can't even back up his ego with skills and a little guts.

  I rolled my eyes when Lucas looked at my way and his face become more sour knowing how lowly I think of him. I wouldn't if he just didn't act like a spoiled brat and do his job. Not being a burden to his own party, maybe I will at least be a little bit civil at him.