Chapter 12 ice skating

Ava

"they look so cute together."

"I'll give them 2 months until they both get together."

"One month."

I wake up by familiar voices.

This is giving me a deja vu

Its Kira, Will and Emma i guess.

I rob my eyes and as expected i see not only those three standing in front of me looking down at me laying but also Brooke, kai and kilian.

"Good morning sunshine." Will says smiling weirdly.

What the freak is going on with them?

I turn my head to see..... oh my god.

No no no.

Me

Besides chase.

Please let this be a dream, please let this be a dream.

His arm is around my waist and he's still sleeping.

"Great, you guys woke her up and ruined their cute cuddling." I hear Brooke complaining.

"If ya'll don't fuck off in 5 seconds i swear to you, you going to regret it." Chase mumbles in a sleepy voice while his eyes are still closed.

The others actually do walk away to the kitchen, leaving me and chase alone.

Dayum why is his sleepy voice so attractive?

And why am I feeling so cozy and comfortable in his embrace?

Did i mention how good he smells?

Ava stop!

I must've fall asleep yesterday night when we where watching scream and i guess since i was sitting besides him, we ended up like this.

I try to get up but his arm is too tight around my waist.

Luckily someone knocks at our door which woke chase completely up and gave me the opportunity the get out of his embrace when he released from my waist and rubbed his eyes.

"Who the fuck is knocking early in the morning." Chase says in a pissed tone.

I look at my phone and see that it's clearly not early in the morning.

"Its 1pm and not morning." I tell him.

"Still early for me."

I stand up from the couch and walk towards Will who just opened the front door to also see who knocked.

A teacher comes in and the others come out of the kitchen looking confused.

"Good morning everyone." She greets us and we return it.

"That gas that exploded yesterday got all cleaned out of the buildings. You girls and Mr. Adams can go back to your rooms." She announces. "And what you girls were doing in the guys dorm in the first place will be also talked about." She points at the girls warningly.

"Since I live here too, I figured i am allowed to invite them so i did because we had a project to do together." I tell the teacher.

"Tell this to the principle honey." Damn, that came out rude.

"You guys have the whole day free and tomorrow we start regularly school again as always." The teacher says before finally leaving.

The girls put on their shoes.