F O U R

Nova Nyx 🌙

"Me?" I reared my head back in shock "They're after me? Whatever the Hell for?"

The asshole didn't answer my question, just kept pulling me along deeper into the small forest of my house.

I blinked as a we approached a weird looking Land Rover, only two rows of seats in the entire car as the rest of the room was made specifically for a thick glass looking cage.

I drug my feet and yanked on my hand from his grip.

He held on tightly, dragging me towards the back of the car and the glass cage.

"I am not going in there!"

"Yes, you are" he growled "I saved that family from perishing. You owe me for that. You made a deal with me regarding your compliance."

"You didn't read the fine print" I croaked, rubbing the base of my throat as a gnawing suffocation feeling worked its way from my chest

Being claustrophobic was a serious pain in my ass, always creeping up on me at the worst moments.

I could never go in halloween mazes or be in large crowds for fear of an attack happening and me ruining everyone's time.

I shook my head at his words "I...can't...go in there."

"Yes, you damn can" he unlocked the door and threw me inside, quickly locking it behind me "In you go."

"I'm claustrophobic" I whimpered, slamming my fists onto the glass, with no avail of trying to escape.

My kidnapper either didn't hear me or didn't care about my current dilemma, choosing to jump in the drivers seat and start up the car as he fiddled with some buttons on the dash.

A few moments later, thin white mist erupted from the air vents above me, making me cough loudly as I inhaled the bitter mist.

My eyes watered as my head began to feel fuzzy and lightheaded.

"What...did...you...do...to...me?" I wheezed, slumping against the soft carpeted floor.

Those sad blue eyes met mine in the rearview mirror, watching my every movement with vivid interest.

"You're going to take a nice refreshing nap now" he said, his voice distorted from either the drugs in my system or the crappy car speaker above me "And when you wake up, you'll finally be back home where you belong."

My last thought before I blacked out completed was that I was home...and he was currently ripping me away from the last connection I ever had to my father.

🌙~🌙~🌙~🌙~🌙~🌙

The car was still moving as my groggy eyes blinked open.

I was still in the damned glass cage and my face was still planted on the itcy carpet.

My stomach was rolling at this point and I was about five seconds away from throwing up last nights dinner.

I was about to voice my discomfort to the douchebag driving the car when an achingly familiar voice rumbled through the car.

"How long will she be out for Nix?" the voice asked, making my eyebrows knit together as my foggy brain tried to remember whose voice I was currently hearing.