Day 4!!

Hey Y'all, sorry for the late update, we didn't have WIFI for a couple of days so it was either nothing or data ( although I DID manage to get  A LOT more reading done than with WIFI ( technology distracts me VERY MUCH)).

This is a rather interesting question:

How did you find my account?

Looking forward to hearing your answers

How did you find out about Wattpad?

Author's answer: In 2020,  a friend of mine mentioned that she was reading MCU fanfic on it and that it is an AMAZING platform but I was like meh.  Fast forward to  the summer of 2022 when I was watching the movie Flipped and I was disappointed by the cliffhanger ending. This lead me to look up the reason behind that ending and then I realized that I could read fanfiction so I googled " Flipped Fanfiction" and then most of the search results were from Wattpad so I clicked on them and started reading. Then it told me to create an account so I thought to do some research about the website. After a few days of researching and asking my friends  ( one of them was the same friend that told me about the MCU fanfic); I FINALLY signed up. 

What is your favorite social media platform?

Author's answer: Mine is Wattpad then Instagram 

I am head over heels with Wattpad to be honest. Like I can WRITE ( compared to Instagram that has a more VISUAL emphasis). Also people are 10x nicer here!