3rd Question-Gaming

Are you a gamer?

Author's answer: For me, I USED to be, but now I am not because I got too addicted to it and then I wanted to prioritize my  mental health and productivity. Also, I got BORED and kind of outgrew this whole thing ( as low-key crazy as it sounds).

Mobile gamer or PC gamer or Console gamer?

Author's answer: For me, I am MOSTLY a mobile gamer although some of the free games like the games from Flipline Studios  I played on the PC ( the adobe flash player ones). I am not much of a console player, I only played PS4  weekly when I was 12 ( that in the GRAND scheme of things isn't long). I also played Minecraft and FIFA 14 with my brother like once or twice 8-9 years ago. 

List the games that made your childhood and youth ( 13-18):

Author's answer: 

Flipline Games:

Papa's Burgeria

Papa's Taco Mia

Papa's Pizzeria

 Papa's Freezeria

Papa's Pastaria

Papa's Hotdogeria

Papa's Cupcakeria

Papa's Wingeria

Papa's Donuteria 

Wii Party 

Wii Mario and Sonic London 2012 Olympics

Wii Sport ( MAINLY boxing) 

World Chef ( story for another day) 

Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery 

Elfin Heroes: Magic Mystery 

and honestly I am finding it tough to recall anything other than those random make a donut games and that Build a Bear Workshop game.

Which leads to my FINAL question: 

What was your relationship with Build a Bear like?

Author's answer: 

I LOVED making Teddy's there when I was 7. I made two  because once I took  the first one I made to school and then some boys nicked it and told me some nonsensical story about the bears getting into a fight and murdering each other.  The first one I DON'T remember what it's called but figures if I was INTERESTED then I could find it's birth certificate and find out. A year later, I made the other bear ( SAME fabric for the bear) but this time I called it Daisy and I managed to get her some other clothes and I was SUPER happy with them because I couldn't get the Build a Bear clothes because they were pricey. Sadly, a few years later the ONE and ONLY Build a Bear Workshop closed down here.  I guess it wasn't profitable because of the price tag ( it wasn't exactly cheap but it wasn't TOO expensive but idk). 

They also told me about the app the first time I came over and I was OBESSED with it. My favorite things to do were to MAKE bears ( to the point that my Bearville was overpopulated and I was DESPERATE to kill a few bears or something) and educate them in like EVERY single degree available. Ohh and also naming them and growing fruits and renovating that Mansion ( I upgraded it). Anyway, you get the point. Also, as I am WRITING this I realize that I was a VERY LUCKY child as this game wasn't filled with a bazillion in-app purchases ( I guess because it wasn't a thing in 2014 and maybe because it was a kid's game ( though I am not TOO sure about the latter to be honest). 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun facts about my relationship with these games:

* I still play Wii today and it's PERFECTLY fun

* I  first heard about the Flipline Games when I was 6 and then they stopped being supported on Adobe Flash Player when I was 13. Also when I was 10 and 12 ( ESPECIALLY 12), I had this Burgeria phase

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i hope you enjoyed the chapter with this length even though it's like  THREE QUESTIONS

I have ALSO decided to label the topics of these chapters so that you can EASILY find the chapters you are looking for with the topics you are INTERESTED in.

Of course, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you read the book cover to cover but then again, I wanted to provide a SOLUTION to a problem I commonly face when reading such books:))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------