Chapter 2

3rd pov

Meanwhile at the police station
"Hey litttle girl what's your name?"the police man asked.
"Valentina"she answered

"Ok Valentina this lady over here is Ms Ayla she is a social worker she will help you find if you have any family yeah?"the police man said pointing at the lady beside him.
"But l don't have any family my mother was the one l only had"Tina said on the verge of tears.

"That we will find out my dear don't cry okay"Ms Ayla said soothingly.
"Yes" Tina said
"How about l give you something to keep yourself busy while l look for any family of yours"Ayla said thinking of what she must make her do."Yeah drawing! I will give you a paper and the necessarities okay"She said

"Yeah"Tina said
After sometime."Here you go Val"she said handing her a drawing book.
"Thanks Ms Ayla"Tina replied looking so happy.
"You like to draw?"Ayla asked looking at her amused and she nodded

Lorenzo pov

Its been 5yrs since that incident and l have tried a lot to look for that lady but l couldn't find her it was like she was wiped out in the face of the earth.

"S-sir we h-have a problem"Enzo's( short for Lorenzo )personal assistant Lisa said while stuttering.
"Elaborate"Lorenzo said in his usual cold voice.

"I-Its Mr C-Caruso s-sir he told the media that your company stole his ads"Lisa said.
"Argh that son of a bitch he is starting to irritate me now.I think l should just kill him or maybe pluck his eyes out and cutting his tongue so that it stops blabbering nonsense"Lorenzo mumbled while in his thoughts.

To say Lisa was scared of her boss will be an understatement she was trembling after hearing his words
'Jesus how can someone be so cold and heartless' she thought. I looked at my PA"why are you still standing there, go"l said. Lisa didn't wait to be told twice she rushed out of the office.

My phone rang and l picked it since l felt that it might be important"Hello is this Mr De Luca speaking"the person said.
"Yes"l said with my usual cold voice.
"I am a social worker my name is Ayla, there is a 5yrs old girl named Valentina whose mother died in an accident and we did a DNA test and it matches with you. She needs a guardian, so will you take her in? if not we will have to send her to the orphanage"Ayla said.

Woah l have a daughter? But l don't remember sleeping with anyone without using protection except for that lady that l fell for at first sight 5yrs ago...Oh my god she said the daughter is 5yrs old meaning that it's her baby l mean ours. Now what? l don't want my daughter to go to the orphanage.There is a weird feeling in me,is this how you feel when you get to know that you have a daughter?

I felt sad though because the woman that l loved was dead.

"Sir are you there"Ayla said
"Yes l will take her in"l said
"Ok we are at ****** police station in Spain"she said.
"Ok l will take a flight tonight l will arrive there tomorrow"l said before cutting the call.

I can't wait to see her.Poor child she lost her mother at 5yrs old.l wonder how she must be coping with that.

In the evening the following day
I arrived in Spain at night so l went straight to the police station upon arriving there l went to the reception"Oh how can l help you sir and can l have your name please"the receptionist said."Lorenzo De Luca"l said.

I guess she was shocked to hear my name cause she looked like she just saw a ghost"O-Oh s-sorry s-sir l didn't recognize you.F-follow me l w-will show y-you where s-she is"she said while stuttering.

I followed her to a room. When we arrived she left and l saw a lady and an officer there l guess they were waiting for my arrival.

"Hi Mr De Luca I'm Ayla a social worker l was the one who called you"the lady said and l just nodded my head.

"Where is she?"l said
"Oh she went to the bathroom she will be back in a while but you will have to sign these papers first".she said giving me papers and l just nodded and signed them.

After l finished signing all the papers the door opened and l saw a little girl holding a lady's hand both standing at the door.

I looked at the the little girl and smiled.She looked so much like me with grey eyes.She is so beautiful she looks like an angel.

"Are you my daddy"she asked with her angelic voice and l replied with a yes.
"Pick me up please daddy"she said making grabby hands and l looked at her amused but l still picked her up.
She looked at me"Woah you really do look so much like me"she said while giggling and l just chuckled.

"Yes sweetheart you really look so much like me"l said smiling.

3rd pov
To say everyone in the room was shocked was an understatement.'the cold heartless billionaire who always has an expressionless face always was smiling and laughing with his daughter' they thought.

"How are you sweetheart"Lorenzo asked.
"I'm fine l guess but I'm soo happy to see you daddy".Tina said happily
"I'm soo happy to see you too baby"Lorenzo said with a soft and gentle voice kissing her cheeks and forehead making her giggle.Tina also kissed him in the cheeks.
' I would have never thought that someday l will react like this with someone but look, here l am with my daughter.l got to know that my baby mama's name was Evelynn Romano'.Lorenzo thought.

"Are you ready to go baby?" Lorenzo asked.
"Yes daddy"said Tina
"Where are her things?"Lorenzo said to Ayla using his usual cold voice.
"Is that all?"Lorenzo asked when Ayla gave her Tina's backpack.
"Yes sir"Ayla said

"Oh"Lorenzo said.'THE F*UCK, is this all she got, wow I'm going to have to make sure to give her lots of things she wants.l'm going to spoil her so much' Lorenzo thought

"Ok we will take our leave now"Lorenzo said walking towards the door.

"Bye Ms Ayla"Tina shouted
"Bye Val"Ayla shouted back smiling.

"Where are we going daddy?"asked Tina while they were in Lorenzo's private jet.
"We are going home sweetheart"Lorenzo answered.
"Where is home?"Tina asked again.
"Italy"Lorenzo said.
"Ok"she said and fell asleep while Lorenzo was holding her.

Lorenzo looked at the sleeping girl on him and smiled"You are so cute"he said stroking her hair.