Chapter 27; Future

Some days had passed now since we returned from black pearls castle. Lena and the others were fully healed and rested. And before they could wake up, I changed their location to an area close to hope 101.
  Once they woke up, we explained to them what happened before saying our farewells and returned back.

Grr sat down near the tree as she looked up at it in awe as I stood near the entrance and smiled watching her. Few seconds later, I approached her before placing my left hand to grab her attention.

   "Oh hey." She said turning her gaze towards me as she got up.

"You okay?" I asked with a small smile and a worried face. She simply nodded before returning her gaze to the tree. The Corolla.

    "I am...still trying to accept the fact I'm no longer human..." She said gently as she heaved a sigh.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized as I held my left arm and stared at the ground.
She quickly turned around and hugged me before shaking her head.

    "You have nothing to apologize Soulen. If not for what you did, I'd be dinner for your mother." She said as I smiled a bit.

"....she really isn't my mum..." I said quietly without her hearing before she let go of me.

"So what now?" She asked. I held my chin in thought for a few seconds before walking towards the tree.

I stared at it for a few seconds before turning to grr to say something. Just before I could however, Vira appeared by the doorway.
She smiled gently as a little girl stood beside her. It took me a few seconds to recognize the girl which caused. Me to smile; It was the girl I took from the castle.
She held the black panther closer to her as she hid behind vira as I gently approached her.

    "Feeling better...?" I asked her, my voice soft and gentle.

She nodded gently as I crouched and patted her. She was cute.. Really cute to be honest.

   "....Lily... Your name is lily." I said gently as she looked at me and cuddled her teddy more.
I brought out the necklace I found in the castle and tied it around her neck before smiling at her.

      "Alright. Follow vira. I'll see you later." I said as she nodded and vira took her back upstairs.

  "You sure are good with kids." Grr said as I frowned.

      "....no I'm not...it's because she's my creation.." I said in a low tone.

The room became quiet after that, almost unbearable and uncomfortable. Grr must have noticed the tension in the air because she clapped her hands together and brought up the topic of camp to switch the mood.

    "So um...I've gotten word from Cassei. I've told her I'm alright. We can go meet them now if you are ready." She said as I crossed my arm below my Bossom and closed my eyes.

  ".....I'm gonna end up seeing tougz won't it..." I said biting my bottom lip gently as I heaved a sigh and looked away some seconds later.

     "Probably. You don't seem ready to see him." She says as I hold my left arm.
Admittedly she was right. I wasn't ready to face him... I didn't know how to face him right now. It's been a while we saw, spoke and be close to each other.
I shook my head gently, pushing back the negative thoughts before smiling at grr.

  "I'm ready. let's go say hi." I said as she smirked a bit and walked towards my left side.

The vines around slowly crept towards us then wrapped around us. Few seconds later, we were at the outskirts of camp bound.
It was very lively. Was there a party going on or something? It was a bit bizarre. I held my hips as I watched multiple helicopters come and go while people roamed the street.