Chapter 16:

Sorry it took this long... I had to stop a bit due to depression and some other shit that has been going on..
Anyway hope you like it.

The kiss was warm, gentle and real. Tougz kissed me with full passion as he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I gently kissed back. It was my first kiss and as embarrassing as that sounded, It was my best kiss.
The kiss lasted for some minutes, probably longer, before we finally pulled back to catch our breaths. I stared into his eyes, a small smile planted on my face as he gazed right back into mine.

   It wasn't until we heard a sneeze did our gaze break. Standing not far from us was Cassei. Her face looked shocked. Not from seeing us kiss but from being caught. My cheeks turned a bright blue as I pushed myself off him and looked away. Tougz groaned a bit before standing up as he stared at Cassei.

   "How long..." he began as Cassei smiled uneasily and stared at the ground like it was the next best fascinating thing.

"How long dammit!?" Tougz shouted as she flinched a bit.

    "....for...for the duration of your kiss, I saw." She admitted which made me even more embarrassed.

   Tougz heaved a sigh as he went towards her and poked her forehead repeatedly.

     "You had to come in and ruin the moment..." he said as I stood up and stared at the two, my cheeks still a faint blue shade. "I'm also surprised you kissed watched two people kiss for that long..."

  "I didn't mean to- hey! Stop poking me!" She snapped as tougz smirked a bit.

"Well... I'd say it's karma for me since I saw you and Sohan—"

     "Wait WHAT?!" Cassei cut him off as he smirked and placed both hands in pocket. She was blushing hard now.

"You....you mean...." she said as he nodded before she covered her face in embarrassment.

    "I thought I told everyone to not be out past that time...." she said as if regretting what happened. Now I was curious

    Tougz explained to me after I promised not to tell anyone. Apparently Cassei and her husband; Sohan had some.... INTIMACY...near the fountain past midnight. My face went for a darker shade of blue just from imagining the scene that unfolded that night. Tougz was just chuckling a bit as Cassei crossed her arms below her bosom.

    "You are really mean... beyond mean." She said as tougz smiled and gently patted her head.

"I'm your brother. Deal with it." He said which caught me off-guard.

   "Brother...wait you two are siblings?" I asked as they looked to me and smiled. Well tougz did. Cassei heaved a sigh as she placed one hand on her hip.

"Unfortunately yes... this Tall idiot of a guy over here is my elder brother..." she said as his blank expression returned when she said that.

   "And this Short Fat Mayor of this camp is my little sister."

"I am not Fat!!" She snapped as he shrugged gently.

She actually wasn't. She had a slim waste and an athlete body. The reason for him calling her fat was because she was endowed in...certain areas.

   I stared at the two before smiling as I went towards tougz and cuddled him a bit. He was taken aback from the action as Cassei looked at me and smiled.

  "Don't worry Cassei.. you won't have to worry about him as much soon." I said as she giggled a bit before nodding.

We eventually went back to the main area, specifically, my cabin. I sat down on the bed and stared out the window at the woods. Seraph and Zandolf sat at the opposite chairs. Being fascinated by the comics that were available as they burrowed their faces into it with t
Intrigued excitement.