Afraid of them

"Shh~ don't cry baby. Your family is here with you." Damien spoke caressing her hair.

After her father told that she was going home, she again started crying.

She didn't wanted to go with them now.

Yes, earlier she wanted but now she didn't.

Rose's heart melted seeing her daughter crying. She immediately wiped her tears tried her to make her stop crying.

"Shh~ sweety. Mumma is here with you. Everything is alright"

But that didn't did anything to her. Instead it made her cry more.

She turned her teary gaze towards unconscious Jacob.

She sniffed and croaked out," P-Please let me go. Now I-I dont wanna go with you. I am fine and happy with my life."

Hearing her words,it felt like atmosphere took a deep 'U' turn.

Only heavy breathings could be heard. Suddenly Elijah grabbed her forearm harshly making her flinch. She wiggled in his hold but he didn't left her.

"What you said? You don't wanna go... YOU. WILL. FUCKING .COME WITH. US .WITHOUT. OBJECTION.... UNDERSTAND?"

A fat tear dropped from her left eye. She whimpered in pain because of his tight hold.

"Elijah, leave her. You are hurting her." The one who shooted Robert,Liam spoke.

Hearing his words, Elijah came back to his senses. He blinked his eyes few times. Guilt washed him. He immediately left her.

She once again looked towards the unconscious Jacob .
"W-Why you beated him?"

"Because he touched you.... princess.." Alejandro whispered lightly removing her sticked hair strand from her face because of tears.

She felt odd hearing the nickname. No one in her life called her 'princess'. From childhood, she wanted to live like a princess. Big living place like Palace, A lots of Money, A lots of friends, a lot of caring people and most importantly, her mother and father.

" So you beated him because...he touched me?" She asked still not believing why they beated him for?

"Yes"

Lucas immediately stepped in mid of discussion and spoke," Seems like everything is settled. Our Private jet is there. We need to leave for Italy right now so that we get there before -"

He was cutted by stern voice of Evy," I don't wanna go with you all"

Never in his life someone cutted him in mid. Lucas suppressed his raging anger. Rose got the situation. She immediately hold Evy's shoulder lightly taking her attention.

"See Princess, we are no harm to you. You need to understand. We are your family. So please come with us...or...."
Rose immediately stopped her statement in mid.

"Or?" Evy asked wiping her tears.

" Or...We need to take you forcefully"

Hearing her mother's words, her eyes widened.
"Forcefully?"

"Yes sis... Forcefully." Someone spoke from behind.

Again her eyes turned glossy. She regretted the decision of finding her family. She should be happy with what she was having.
Her life would be a ticking bomb if she went with those bloody Mafias.

Was her fate this? Was it important for to belong from A family of Mafia?

Why God Why?

She once scanned the faces of evry Vastellos who were already looking intensely at her. She quivered under there gaze.