Family-Mafia

"Ah it's not like that. There are just rumours about them. No one have seen them killing with there eyes. And articles could be fake aswell. Just because they are rich, it's possibility that there are many enemies all around the world who tries to spread fake rumours about them to the extent that people shiver at their name."

" No.. it's truth . I - I personally saw -"The man's voice was halted when the door creaked open of the Principal's office.

The Principal and the man looked towards the door only to find Jacob standing, smiling.

Principal furrowed his brows,"Jacob?".

Jacob smiled and pointed towards the man,"I came searching for Professor Robert."

Principal diverted his gaze to the man aka professor Robert. But the professor seemed lost in some other thoughts.

Jacob examined him with his narrowed gaze, 'why he seems uncomfortable. Never ever in my life I have seen his scared face.
Ha. Leave it. He shouldn't have given me extra assignment as punishment.'

"Professor" Hearing Jacob, Robert came back to the world. He gulped the big lump in his throat and spoke,"Y-Yes. You completed?"

"Actually sir, I came to talk about that only. Ummm....please for this time forgive me. Next time , I will complete everything on time. I have to attend the speech. Please"

"Okay" was the simple reply of Robert.

Jacob was completely shocked because first time in his life, he forgave someone. In the principal office, he felt like he met someone else in the body of Professor Robert. His action and everything seems changed.

Suddenly principal spoke up,"Okay. Now Jacob, go fast in the hall . Fast. And Mr. Miller, i already told you that they were going to be surprise guest. And that's why I didn't told anyone about them. Neither you or any teacher nor any students know. And why you seem aggressive, Mr. Miller. It's nothing to be care of."

Jacob left after hearing those words of Principal.

When Jacob left, Principal spoke."Mr. Miller, come fast. We need to reach the hall. They might have arrived" after saying those words, Principal opened the door of the office to go out but was halted by Mr. Miller's words.,"I need leave right now."

Principal sighed and again spoke up,"See. It will not last for more than half or 1 hour. And we need our best teachers as representatives. So, please come with me."

*****
Evy POV:-

I was excited and scared at the same time. I still couldn't believe,I will be meeting my family. I was already seated in first row. And at some distance, there was the big stage. A big table was set up. Along with.... 10 chairs?

Wait, why ten chairs? As much I know, there should be three chairs. Two for them and one for Principal sir.

Suddenly Jacob came and sat beside me grinning. Ah, why he always keeps grinning?

"Sir allowed you?" He nodded and spoke up."yeah... By the way I am so excited to meet your family."

"Me too"

After felt like 15-20 mins, all seats in hall seemed reserved.

As the time was passing, my heart beat rate was increasing. I still couldn't believe that my family is wealthy and famous. According to Jacob, my parents are excited too to meet me.

Suddenly, all of us attention was taken by the clearing throat sound of the Principal. He tapped the Mike few times to see if it was working. In that moment, I scanned the faces of everyone.