Chapter nine: " BROKEN"

( art and music not mine )
———————————————-

< Narrator >

Once Kori finally proclaimed his love for Lily somebody else saw them, what could could happen will be up to the unknown ...... terror that will be brought upon humanity.

" You guys are so cute!!!!!! " Harmony squealed as she saw the now blushing couple, who are holding hands. As they both looked away from her constant stare.

" Y- yeah " Kori stuttered as Lily nervously laughs.

" Hehehe so what now? " Lily asked Kori who is also is still new to this situation, before saying. " We can watch a movie? " Kori requested which Lily agrees as well. Before suddenly Harmony suddenly arrive right behind them, before saying.

" I call dibs on the movie! And also got food arriving in about 10 minutes so let's go! " Harmony pulls them further in the house, letting them sit on the couch before grabbing a movie. Which had the title < IT > as Harmony placed the movie disk in the blu ray player.

" Ugh I hate clowns! " Lily grabbed Kori's arm which landed right between her slightly huge blossoms. Making Kori blush harder as his sister turn around to see something juicy, taking her phone out before taking a quick snap for future memories.

" Me as well " Harmony butted in which sounded satire as hell, before sitting on the cushion chair. That is on the right side of the couch that kori and Lily is on, that is facing the small living table. " Time to start the movie! " Harmony talked once more as Kori chuckles at his sister's energetic energy.

Not bad for a first date on the same very day they both proclaimed their love. Let's go further in.......

" Ahhhhh! " Lily yelp at the jump scare where pennywise the clown jump scared Ricky, as she tighten her hold on Kori's arm. Making kori grim at the slight tighter grip, but nonetheless chuckles at his girlfriend behavior.

As Harmony took another snap of pictures as she whispered. " Another photo for the memory book hehehehe..... " Kori saw this before sighing as he continues to watch the horror movie.

Before hearing the bell ring.

Ring Ring!

" The food!!!!! Why are they always late! "Harmony cried out in frustration, since 10 minutes already passed and her stomach is rumbling like crazy.

Before standing from her chair to get the door opening to see an male wearing a green shirt, black pants, with the logo < Sushi GO!!! > printed on the upper left side.

" Sorry for the late delivery! here is your order, 20 Dynamite spicy bombs, 10 soft shell crabs, 5 salmon sushi's, 10 spicy tuna, 10 large spicy crab legs, 10 Shrimp and lobsters with extra butter, extra soy sauce, three large soft drinks, and two large ice cold water bottles. That will be $50.67 for the family meal " The guy asked Harmony who gave the money before taking the food and drinks, saying thank you before closing the door on him.

Walking back inside to place the food on the table to see Lily and Kori cuddle up together, shaking in fear as Pennywise is trying to kill the loser's club.

( Awww so cute! ) Harmony thought before snapping out of her own thoughts. " Guys food ready!, after this let's watch one more movie to finish our night " Harmony said as she washes her hand before sitting down close to the table, praying before digging in.