Chapter four: " Pain "

( art and music not mine )
———————————————-

( narrator )

During class kori felt somebody staring at him as he slightly turn his head, to see Zach staring daggers at him. Mouthing " you're dead " which sent chills down his spine. Wishing that class will hurry up which did 20 minutes later.

( Shit shit shit l-lily where are you!?!?! ) kori speed walked away from his classroom quickly, not wanting to stick around longer then already has. Not noticing Zach following him behind.

Passing thought corner's left and right before suddenly getting pulled into a locker, which was bob who did it as he chuckles. With bud doing the same thing as the twins pulled him towards somewhere. Which was behind the school as Zach can be see sitting on an bench.

" You think your sorry ass can get away from me? Think again freak. Boys get started " Zach grins as bob and bud starts beating up kori, who could only block some minor attacks. As he tried to move away which got himself kicked in the back by bob, pushing him in to bud who broke Kori's guard.

" Fight back! " bob shouted as he spun kori around to punch him in the face. With bug doing the same thing as he spun him back around.

" Yeah what he said!!! " bud head butted kori who do nothing but get beat up. As all the attacks landed on him he only thought one thing.

( W- what went wrong? ) Kori thought as he remanence the past.

( back to the past during middle school days )

While young kori can be seen chatting with Lily who tease him, which angered a boy who's feelings for her was too strong.

( Why are you talking to that wimp! ) Zach yelled in his head as he now sees lily walking away from kori, which gave the obsessive boy a chance.

Pulling kori from out of know where as Zach pushed him against the shelves. Causing Kori to Yelp in pain.

" What a- are you doing!?!? " Kori stutters in shock as Zach punched him across the face.

" Why! Is a wimp like you chatting a girl like her up!?!?! " Zach asked kori who couldn't understand what the boy who assaulted him. Is talking about as kori got punched in the stomach, leaving him gasping for air.

" Ahhhhh! Urge! Oof!!!! " kori constantly got punched in the stomach, as all the other students stood away from them.

" What the fuck are you doing!?!?! " Lily came back from the bathroom, as she ran up to Zack slapping him in the face. Which gave him a bright red mark on his cheek, as he fell sideways.

As lily quickly went up to kori who is crying in pain as she called to the teacher, who heard the noise as he ran inside.

" Kori oh my god! Zach what did you do!?!? " the male teacher came to help kori before scolding Zach.

" B- " before Zach could continue he got pulled by the teacher.

" You're coming with me mister!, lily help kori to the nurse while I deal with This one " the teacher order as he pulled Zach away from the duo, which Zach looks back to see Lily helping Kori up. Which inside pissed him off so badly that he wants to go back there and beat kori up again.

( timeskip to further on in the past of Kori's time in 7th grade )

" Eat this! " Zach uppercutted kori who fell downwards as he hear cheers from his friends, who were a pair of male twins with brown hair. And matching clothes name bob and bud.