13 | War Started

We hit 25k on 12/29/21

Some of you probably seen but I updated the Character chapter. You can go back and look at the characters if you like.

School was fucking boring. I had three periods left and no one bother me which I was grateful for.

I got sent to the principal office after hitting Stacy and also for that boy from earlier.

He already said he called my father, I just knew I was going to get an earful talk from him.

I walked out the school building going towards my bike.

I speed down the highway feeling the air moves the opposite direction on my skin.

I started to get a feeling in my stomach and not the good kind either. I looked through my mirror seeing two cars are tightly behind me.

"Fucking shit, why now"

I took a turn through a run down alley speeding fast as I ran my guns from out the side of my motorcycle.

I make my way onto the highway still seeing the same two cars.

I set my gun before firing at Car 1 tire, making them flip.

Shoots were being fired and I felt a bit pain directly in my arm.

"Shit" I hissed before quickly shooting Car 2 tire making then flip before speeding down the rood towards home.

I knew they're were going to be a lot of question if they find out.

I parked my bike in the garage before quietly entering the house.

I look around my surrounding ms before quickly running up the stairs to my room, towards the door.

Once there, I looked the door and grabbed my sewing tools and got out of my stash some vodka.

It will help me with the pain.

I took a gulp out of the bottle, before cleansing the cut. I got my needles ready before sewing it.

5 minutes later

I'm finish and is just wrapping my shoulder up.

I look another gulp of the vodka before putting it up. I grabbed my already rolled up weed before going on the patio and lightening it up to help me relax.

Knock

Knock

Knock

I rolled my eyes before getting up putting everything away.

I went to the door and opened it seeing Alex.

"Dad said go to his office" he said before walking away

I really didn't even want to face him right now. I through my head back groaning before settling back to normal.

I walked out the room seeing Victor watching me. I walked towards him and said, "Tell anyone about this and your dead" I said.

"Like your gonna do anything" he replied

"Watch your mouth. People should never underestimate me. It would be a shame if I kill them" I said with a smile on my face.

"W-What" he says stuttering with a shock expression

I burst out laughing before saying, "it was a joke"

"No cause you was very serious. Do you kill people" he said walking while trailing behind me.

"I don't know do you" I said switching it around

"No I ask you so you answer"

"I asked you too and were both not answering each other question so I'll advised you to keep it that way." I said before entering through dad.

"No but you still have to tell me" he said a little louder.

"No the fuck I don't" I said meeting his energy.

"But—" I cut him off

"Victor at this point, this conversation not going nowhere so I don't know" I said as I plot down in the chair in front of father desk.

"It don't—"he got cut off my dad

"You two just interrupted an important business call. I mean I said knock on my door for reason" he said

I rolled my eyes huffing.

"I don't know I just opens it. Get used to" I said

"Ok now I have to go into parenting mode (sigh sadly) let's talk about what happened" dad says

"Victor what did Ivy do to you to make you upset." He ask Victor.

Victor looked at me before smirking, "When Alex came knocking on her door to come to her office, she was throwing a tantrum and after I saw it, she said don't underestimate me. People will get killed" he said before running out.

What is with them running out...am I that scary.

"You little shit" I said going after him

I got a knife out my pocket before positing it and throws it through this clothes leaving a little scarf on his skin, pulling and making him attached to the wall. I could feel a little running through my wound.

"You are so dead. I'm going to get you back for this" he said with a smirk.

"I'll like to see you try" I said with a smirk.

Everyone was watching us and Alex was telling dad to tell us to stop.

"I'm not even finna stop this. I have two disobedient kids and I'm not going in between that getting stab" he said

Victor took the knife off his shirt before throwing it at my shoulder.

I quickly grabbed it, wiping the blood on my shirt.

"Nice try" I say before walking back to dad office

"You just started a war" I heard from afar

(A/N- y'all must thought from the title, IT MEANT AN ACTUAL WAR (you know killing etc) SIKE THEN )

VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE
SHARE

DON'T BE A GHOST READER

RENEE_D