08 | The Talk

(A/N- We hit 4K on the 05 of Dec 2021

(A/N- We hit 4K on the 05 of Dec 2021. We hit 5k on Dec 08,21. Enjoy this chapter...)

I groaned sitting up in a position in my bed with my head on the bed board

I looked towards the window and see that's it's still darker outside and reached over to my phone seeing it was 2:30.

At least I last longer than last sleep....

I went to my bag, getting out of bed pulling out my already rolled blunts before making my way onto the patio.

As I'm smoking away my thoughts, I just couldn't help but think of life and what it would be like if I was just raised right here and never got kidnapped

Would I be innocent?

Would I have a good life?

Would I ever experience a father and daughter moment?

Would me and my twin talk more?

Would I be the way I am now"

But then again, I am happy the way I turned out. I learned how to survived through tough time when no one was there to save me.

After finishing both of my blunts, I went to the mirror that was hanging on my wall seeing my eyes red as fuck.

It's currently 2:38. I might as well make my time useful. I put on a sports bra and some leggings.

Alex showed me around the house and also showed me where the workout spot at.

I walked inside seeing punching bags, weighting machine or objects, and some other stuff.

I walked up to the punching bag thinking about all the things that happened to me to rise up my anger. I try to control it every once in a while and working out helps me.