Help (8)

Art not mine but check them out there Instagram is literally on the photo

The kids and I where walking in the store. Tomura was very close to me holding my skirt as Izuku was jumping around making the bunny like All Might hood bounce up and down. Soon Izuku saw an a Corgi plushy. Tomura's eyes brighten slightly as Izuku handed him the plushy.

"Here " Izuku said as Tomura hug the plushy making his cheeks squish on the soft plush. His eyes brighten as he looked at me.

"I'll buy it if you want it Tomu " I said softly as I ruffled his head. He nodded as he cuddled the dog plushy. I face Izuku .

"Do you want anything zuzu? " Izuku nodded as he pulled out a All Might plushy the same size as him. I chuckled as I kinda figured he was going to get that.

We walked around as I push the cart that held the new clothes soon. Izuku inside the cart as he was covered in clothing. Soon Tomura stop walking and I faced him. He was entrance by a certain video game. He seems to be fascinated by the Nintendo Ds.
As he stared I called out for help. A teen with white hair came.

"How can I be of service miss ? " I pointed to the red Ds.

"Do you mind getting that for me? " The boy nodded as he open the case. Tomura faced me and I smile. "Pick 3 games darling." He smiled as he picked the games. I face Izuku as I see him reach a Link plushy. I smiled and thank the the white hair male as he left.

"Alright now we need shoes , hop on Tomura. " Tomura nodded as he climbed on the cart and huddled close to Izuku as I rode the cart away full speed. Making my children laugh as I laugh with them as we rolled. Towards the shoe section.

"Oh oh mom red shoes. Me and Tomu can match " Izuku said as he pop out the clothes pointing at some red shoes as he had a blank long sleeve shirt on his fluffy green hair. Tomura's head pop out as well with vaige colored shorts on his head.

"Will you like to see if they fit kid?" I question.

"Yes please mom" Tomura said as his red eyes shined. I went to him and my hands went under his arm pits and lift him up.

"Up you go " I then put him down. "Zu do you want get down as well?" He shakes his head as he cuddles onto the sets of clothes.

"Nope im good mommy "

I shake my head as I smiled at my child. I grab a box as I showed it to Tomura. Red shoes the same designed as Izuku.

"Mom, can I get all my shoes red? " Tomura said as he put on the shoes and walked around a bit.

"Sure .... Zu do you want any new shoes ? I asked the bunny child as I grab some red shoes in Tomura sizes.

"I don't think so mommy. " I sign slightly as I grab him a pair anyways. " Tomu are you done ? "
He smiled at his shoe's and nodded. "Yup " He change them and handed them to me.

"Alrighty then I think that's all." The duo nodded as I picked up the shoes and Tomura and place them and him on the cart and pushed away to the check out.

We finish paying and I lug everything my darlings helpings as well. Soon a wall blew up behind us. I grab the bags which was four and the ones Izuku and Tomura had and grab them as well and ran as the ceiling started to crumbled down. The weight slowed me down a bit and the cement dust made it harder to see.

"Mommy " my boys whimpered as I held them close to me. I smiled at them to calm them down a bit. Soon a large man landed in front of me.

A large tall buff man. Red spiky hair and pitch black eyes. A white top showing his chest and scars and military colored pants.
Black veins popped out his hands and below his eyes. He snarled at me and ran towards me. I screamed as I ran as fast as I could holding my children as they held close to me in tears as they whimpered slightly.

I doge the craze man. Soon I saw an opening but it was crumbling down. I smiled softly at my children as I through them along with the bags towards the exit as it crumbled down.

"MOMMY!!!!!!!" My children scream as they were on the other side. I smiled softly as I doge the mans fist. He kept growling as he launch himself at me.

I panted as I kept running only for one of the black whips he had slammed me to a wall.

"Gah " I spited out. The man pined me down but I kicked him in his parts. I grab my pocket knife and jab it on his side and kicked him of me.

I panted as the man used his whips on me but I doge and rolled away.

"I'll fight if I have to. I will live for my children." I growled as my eyes snap and narrow. "My children are waiting for me."

The man tried to punch me but I doge. I grab his arm and kicked his elbow up as it dislocated. Soon a I round house kick the bastard.

I holder the knife tight in my hand as I cutted the whips he launch at me.

Soon as I was about to ram myself at him a fist punch him toward the other side.

"Never fear lady for I am here"