Lifting the veil

Maine growls and rams into the top half of a pillar, causing the debris to hit York. Tex fires paint at Maine and kicks him away. Maine's back hits a pillar and he begins to fall. Maine, however, pulls the pin off a grenade he is holding, and throws it toward Tex. She easily evades the incoming grenade and it lands next to York, who was dizzy.

Tex: Hey!

Tex's right shoulder sparks blue. She begins to fire an array of paint all over York's body to protect him but the grenade explodes. York flies backward in response to the explosion.

York: Aaaahh!!

At the looking room the agent look at what happened and panic.

Rhode: York!

North Dakota: Shit!

Washington: Damn it! Those maniacs!

North: What the hell are they doing?!

Wash, North, Rhode and South run down to the training arena. Carolina pushs an intercom button.

Carolina: F.I.L.S.S. we need a medical team to the training floor stat!

Carolina runs toward the training arena as well. Alarms begin to blare

F.I.L.S.S.: Medical team en route, please remain calm.

Washington, Carolina, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and North Dakota all enter the arena. They head to an injured York.

Carolina: York! York!

Medical team members enter the arena and begin to scatter around. Carolina kneels down to York who is in pain.

Carolina: Get over here, now!

York groans sharply.

Washington:(from a distance) Is he gonna be okay?

Rhode: Where the hell is that medical team?

Carolina: Come on York. Hang in there.

South Dakota: I can't believe she did that to him...

In the background, a medic tries to help Agent Maine, but Maine shrugs him off in response and the medic backs away.

Maine:(in the background) Get off me!

South:...shot his armor, sacrificed him.

Washington: Lockdown hardens the armor. She probably saved his life.

Rhode: Smart.

North: Quick thinking.

Carolina: Yeah, really quick.

Carolina looks over to Tex, who is being helped by men in black suits. The Director suddenly walks in with the Counselor by his side.

Director: Everyone! Stand down, now!

Wash, South, Carolina, Rhode and North, quickly stand in formation.

Director:(angrily) You should be ashamed of yourselves! I expected an act as a team!

Washington looks at the Director and tries to explain what happened.

Washington: They used live ammunition on the floor sir. That's against regulation.

The Director looks at him angrily.

Director:(angrily) Do you think our enemies will care about regulations on the battlefield, Agent Washington?!

Washington was taken aback by this and looked at him shocked.

Washington: So, y-you're not punishing them?