Freelancer oc bio

Code name: Rhode Island

Real name: Shawn Ortez

Rank: freelancer.

Armor color: Green with black accents.

Species: Human

Hair color: black

Eye color: Purple

Status: Alive

Age: 24

Family:
Unnamed parents (deceased)
Unnamed brother (unknown)

Weapons
Assault rifle
Rocket launcher
Magnum

Abilities:
Demolition
Hand-to-hand combat
Flying a pelican

Strength: Freelancer level

Mental health: normal

Personality: Serious, always follows orders, nervous around girls, serious when talking about older brother and caring towards his teammates.

Likes: His friends, training, his brother, blowing things up and pelicans.

Dislikes: Betrayal, people not taking anything seriously in serious situations, liars, being called a wimp and Wyomings knock knock jokes.

Fears: Losing his brother

History
Shawn's parents died when he was young so his older brother took care of him and you can say that their close. Shawn admires his older brother for his bravery and wants to be just like him. One day when Shawn was 15 his older brother left him a note saying that he's going to help people and couldn't bring him along. Shawn understood and went to join the UNSC to be just like his brother. After a few years, he recruited by project freelancer and became known as Rhode Island. He loved it there, he loved the missions and the companionship.

When he met Agent Connecticut, they were supposed to fight each other and he won. He made it clear to her that he hated fighting Girls because they'll hit him harder then he did but ended up good friends and he thinks of her as a sister. He met Agent South Dakota the same way, she thought he was a wimp and wanted nothing to do with him because of he didn't want to fight her because she was a girl and he didn't like her because called him a wimp because when he was young he was called that allot by bullies.

When he met Agent York, they became good friends and shared funny stories and jokes they were best friends. When he met Agent North Dakota, they became good friends he thought of north as a brother because he reminded him of his brothers caring nature before he left. When he met Agent Washington, they became instant best friends and got along great and mainly because their nervous around girls as well.

When he met Agent Maine, he was nervous around him because of how big he was but they became good friends as well. When he met Agent Wyoming, he told him a knock knock joke and he immediately got annoyed by that and they never got along because of that and Wyoming didn't like him because he was weird.

When he met Agent Texas, he thought of her as a good friend because he felt like she understood him and they continued being friends until the end. When he met Agent Carolina, they didn't really get along because she was a Bitch to everyone and only cared about being number one. He doesn't care about the leadership board at all, he just wants his team to be themselves again like before. But he started questioning everything once Tex came along.

Voice actor: Jack black