Conclusion

Now, post the info for your tribe.

You can change it in any way you want, or add anything to make it suit the name of the tribe or your own needs; it is your tribe after all! Be creative!

My tribe is the HackWings. They are very small and lithe, with a diamond-shaped face. The adults range from 12-15 feet high, and in other words are about twice the height of an adult scavenger (this is very tiny for dragons. It's like, Sunny size). They have straight horns, sharp claws, and spikes, with a fin on their tails. Their scales are plated, and they have four ears, and furry wings. They have swirl-like patterns on their sides. They range in all different shades of purple, blue, and red, and can have red or black eyes; rarely with both colors together. They can breath fire, and see heat, and their scales are bulletproof. A very rare few have the ability to detect and control metal, and if they do, they have an eye marking on the outside of their back legs. They have never heard of an animus in their tribe yet, and live in caves at the bottom of a mountain. They are named after technology-related things, and are generally a very smart group, considered to be mostly geniuses, but also gossipers. In this tribe, rumors spread like wildfire. They invented technology, and are always striving towards a better future. Their ruler is Queen Screensaver, whom has two sons and a daughter; Prince Ipod, Prince Internet, and Princess Verizon.

I hope you had fun creating your tribe!