Introduction

Why, hello! If you are reading this, you are either a human, or a dragon whom needs help creating a Fantribe. Well, search no more!

Creating new tribes from Wings of Fire can be fun, but very difficult. There are so many possibilities, yet everyone wants their tribe they create to be unique. That becomes hard when it feels like everyone else has already taken all of the good ideas. That's why I present to you... the Fantribe Generator!

The road to creating an entirely new tribe is rough, I know, but with guidance, you have what it takes to succeed!

Now, enough with the cheesy welcome, and onto the generator. You can use a wheel ~
> https://wheelofnames.com <
Or any other random generator ~
> https://www.google.com/search?q=random+number <
Or you can just pick a random number yourself, varying on the amount of choices. I might post the links in the comments. Feel free to get creative! You don't HAVE to stick to what the generators gave you. This is your tribe you will be creating, after all! I will probably just explain as I go along.
To make it less confusing, here is the order for which chapters of this book you should visit in:

1. Tribe Name
2. Appearance
3. Abilities
4. Animus?
5. Habitat
6. Naming System
7. Conclusion

Though it really is up to you.

I hope this helps you on your journey to create a new tribe. Don't forget to vote and comment, and have fun!