𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. barbecued grounders

✵ . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹  ☽
         ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
FIFTEEN —— barbecued grounders

 ⊹  ☽                         ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋      FIFTEEN  —— barbecued grounders

˚ .・*。༄ RETURNING BEFORE BELLAMY EVEN HAD THR CHANCE TO LOOK, CLARKE AND FINN HAD COME STUMBLING IN THE WALLS MORE SCUFFED THAN WHEN THEY LEFT. And as Clarke usually did, she caused a scene as soon as she could, and Bellamy joined in. Those two, like fire and gasoline, Noah came to realize. They brought out an odd side of each other, the most self-righteous and selfless sides, trying to beat each other in the leader game.

Even though they were on the same team.

But with a cult following and common value of life itself, Clarke's idea to run with their tails between their legs won out the crowd. Pack up, and leave home base, despite Bellamy's truly inspiring speech.

Noah is quite thankful she listened to Bellamy for once and stayed into the dropship when the political rally occurred, not a huge fan of picking sides. It seemed she wasn't as good at picking the good ones as she once thought, seeing as she was now bleeding profusely thanks to one of them.

She doesn't know which option she'd root for. Leaving, or fighting. The solo side of her, she wanted to pick the safest route, leaving, the one that will keep her alive. But also, she's tired of running, tired of being afraid of her shadow, she wants to fight for her home. It's all she has now, and uprooting seems painful.

But so is dying.

Just ask Raven, who was under the floor at the time of Murphy's temper tantrum, and took a hot rifle round in the spine. And now, with a front row seat, Noah's watching Clarke try and work some medical magic to keep Raven alive at least until they can get somewhere safer than the camp.

"That should stop the external bleeding."

Noah leaned over like a nosy child. "So she'll be okay?"

Clarke shrugs, not wanting to lie to the Solo. "I'm not one hundred percent sure... but she's not dying for the time being."

      Finn shakes his head, also butting in. Except clearly not there for Raven's moral support, but rather out of spite. He just wants to sound like the logical one, like he has all the answers. Noah has quickly come to realize he isn't the love sick puppy boy he used to be... now just a kid obsessed with trying to play hero for a pretty girl. "I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?"

     Bellamy doesn't let Noah attempt at a tangent. "Long story."

      Raven shakes her head. "We got lucky. If murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead."

      And Noah doesn't particularly like that Raven is calling a gullet to the spine luck, but neither is blowing up the whole damn place. So she stays quiet.