𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎. happy birthday! love, king roan

✵ . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹  ☽
⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
THIRTY  TWO ——
               happy birthday! love, king roan

 ⊹  ☽           ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋THIRTY  TWO ——                happy birthday! love, king roan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"HEY, LOVER"

Bellamy's head lifted, unsure if his mind had been playing tricks on him after what felt like so long without hearing her voice so loud and clear. And sure enough, his day was filled with surprises, Noah Santiago standing tall right in front of him. Though, unlike his fantasies, she looked rather... agitated.

As if Clarke coming back hadn't been weighing on his mind enough, now this. Now, when he'd lost so much focus wondering about her and worrying, now she was here. Before when Noah was gone, when she'd been missing or hurt, he'd been unable to function. But that was when it wasn't her choice to be gone.

This time— she'd left willingly. The unviable string that once tied them together was fraying and he couldn't tie the knot back fast enough. Being without Noah had been like missing a limb. There were phantom pains and he knew something was askew, but life couldn't stop long
enough to let him grieve. And now, she was here, in front of him.

Could he say the right thing this time? Could he convince her to stay, to stop fighting? Could he make her understand?

"Noah? What are you doing? If Pike sees you here—"

"What?" Her tone is cold and accusatory, nothing like what she used to sound like. "What's be gonna do? Cuff me to a bench?"

Obviously, this was not gonna go in his favor. She didn't come here to reconcile, in fact she seemed too far away to even consider that. "Did you bring Clarke here?"

Her arms cross over her chest. "How many did you kill?"

"What?"

"How many? That night, how many did you kill?"

They hadn't spoken since then, not really. And he doesn't know who's the most of the blame for that. Like life always seemed to do, there was a constant wedge driven between them and they took turns driving it down deeper.

He sighed, "I don't know how many there were, I—"

She interrupts him abruptly. "No. Just you. How many? You should know."

And as he always does, he gets defensive. He knows she can cut him deeply and he needs to protect himself. "Oh, what, like you know exactly how many people you've—"

GODDESS OF THE HUNT.    ( 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦 )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें