Chapter 11

Cassandra's POV

"Cassie, you have to wake-up." A deep mellifluous voice whispered into my ears.

"What!" I yelled. "Leave me alone." I said in a deep sleepy voice, my eyes still closed.

"It's twelve o'clock. You have to get up." He continued.

"Bitch, I said leave me alone." I yelled throwing a pillow over my head.

"Mood swings," he muttered.

I soon heard the sound of the door being shut.

I twisted and turned trying to fall asleep. Once I've been awaken I can't sleep.

I walked to the kitchen rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"You finally awake." Xavier said drink his morning coffee.

At twelve o'clock

"We missed our appointment." He said.

"You wake me up again and you'll be missing a tooth." I threatened.

I took the milk out of the fridge making myself a cup of coffee.

Xavier immediately switched off the coffee machine.

"You can't have that, from now on only milk." He said.

"You not my dad, leave me alone." I said to him.

"But I could be," he said placing a smirk on his face.

I immediately cought on what he was trying to say.

Disgusting!

If I can't have coffee, so can he.

I grabbed his cup out of his hands then purred the coffee down the sink.

"Very mature," he said sarcastically as I walked out the kitchen.

"Freshen-up. I booked a new appointment at two!" He yelled.

I went back into my room to take a shower. As I showered, I sang on top of my lungs. It placed me in a good mood.
I'm pretty sure they could hear me from down stairs.

I wore a skirt and a top, my Abdominal maternity jeans weren't working for me.

"You know, if you were in trouble and yelling. We wouldn't know if you were screaming or singing." Xavier said.

I ignored him as I walked past him.

"I had Paula make breakfast, or should I say lunch." He said.

I sat at the table then began eating. After taking a few bites from my sandwich, I got up and took some ice cream from the kitchen. I took the whole bucket along.

"You can't have so much ice cream. It's not good for you." Xavier said, in an attempt to take it away from me.

"If you touch my ice cream I'll have you baby sit Ellie for a week." I threatened.

He immediately backed away looking at me defeatedly.

I dipped some fruits into the ice cream before eating. All the while Xavier was staring at me eyebrow raised with a questioning look on his face.

"So what appointment are we going to?" I asked.

"We going for a ultrasound. You six months Pregnant so I think this has been long overdue." He said.

"You could have given me a heads-up before booking the appointment," I said.

He didn't reply, once again he acted like he could control everyone.