Seven

[not edited]

Previously on Alpha Of Blood
I don't want to see him again. Maybe my wolf does as she was basically jumping for joy when he tackled us. I don't even know why she would be happy if they basically attacked us. Maybe it was his touch.

Really, do I want to see him again?
•••

3 weeks Later

It's been 3 weeks since the encounter with Jaxon. Layla and me had been keeping each other updated on our lives per usual. She told me that Jaxon seems to be more angry since I left and I don't know why. He rejected me, shouldn't he have marked and mated with someone else by now?

Every year or so, an Alpha's meeting is held and the packs take turns on where the meeting is held. And of course, the meeting has to be here, the Blue-Light Pack. I'm not excited. Also as it's an Alpha's Meeting, it means Jaxon is gonna be here. I'm going to stay far away from anyone.

As Dad is the Beta, he has to attend. A few people know I was to be mated with Jaxon. Our Alpha knew and told me personally that I didn't have to attend this meeting. Normally, the pack that is hosting, the Alpha and Beta's family have to attend. Alpha James was kind, nicer then the other Alpha's I have met. Especially Jaxon.

•••

The hours of the day flew by and the Alpha's were now arriving. There weren't too many packs so every Alpha could stay in the pack house for the night. Then travelling home tomorrow. My house, was located on the road leading up to the Pack house, so I saw all the cars travelling past with Alpha's and Beta's are arriving.

Alpha James had allowed Dad to have a house away from the Pack house but still close enough if Dad was needed. Something to do with having a family, which makes sense.

I was sitting at the bay window in my bedroom when my bedroom door sounded.

"Come in." I shouted to whoever was behind the door.

The door opened and revealed Alec.

"Hey Lex, you alright?" Alec questioned walking over to me and sitting on the corner of the Bay Window.

"I'm not sure to be honest." I replied looking at him.

"Okay, I'm not in the same situation as you so i don't know what to say but he is a stupid coward for every rejecting you Lex. Never shove yourself down okay?" Alec Said and I nodded in response.

We had become closer when mum died. He became more protective over me and I was happy and annoyed at the same time because of this.

If I hadn't already explained, Alpha James has a son called Luke who is next in line to become Alpha. Luke and Alec have been really close since they were little and made a pact or something so that when Luke next becomes Alpha, Alec will be his Beta.

Looking at Alec now, he would make a great Beta. And a even more perfect mate if he found his. He's had no luck over the years of finding his mate. Whoever they are, I hope they are loving and supportive towards Alec. That's all I wish for.

"I better get going Lex, the meeting starts in 20 minutes. I'll see you later." Alec said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Love ya big bro." I said laughing a little.

"Love ya too little sis." He said laughing and walking out. He closed the door as he left.

•••
An hour or two past and I had been reading my book the whole time. It was about the couple going through the ups and downs of life but I won't go into too much description otherwise I'd be talking about it all night.

I decided to let Cassy out for a little bit so we went into the forest for a run. We do this often as it is relaxing and where we head to, it's truly beautiful.

After about 20 minutes of strolling, we reached the place and it was a lake with a waterfall but it wasn't massive. Cassy laid down near the lake and closed her eyes for a couple minutes not falling asleep.

We stayed here for about 15 minutes before heading back.

Cassy had let me turn back half way there to let me get some fresh air.

As I nearly reached the house, I heard a twig snap from behind me.

I turned around aware if anything was going to pounce at me. I looked and it was someone. I looked up and knew exactly who it was.

"Why are you following me." I questioned them, not looking at their face.

"I waited for you. I waited for you in that meeting and you never showed." They said walking a bit closer to me to make me only take a few steps back.

"Why did you care anyway, you rejected me. I want nothing to do with you." I exclaimed and turned around and started walking. As you've guessed by now you probably know who it is.

Jaxon.

•••
I know this is a bad part to leave it on but then I know what to write for my next chapter (start thinking😂)
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter

Byeeeeeee
-Becca🐺