Chapter Seventeen Part II

Here's your smut you nasty people ... 😉😏🍆

You can skip this chapter if you want to! It's just a smutty extra and no important information is revealed so you'll be good to just read Ch. 18!

Mature. Super cringy at points. Have fun.

I haven't written a smut in a couple of months, sooooo hmm we'll see how this goes.

My fingers grazed over the muscles in his shoulders and I lightly dug my fingers into them, feeling his smooth flesh underneath. His skin soothed my aching and needy body. Thoughts clouded my mind, yet only one shone through the darkness:  I wanted him, and I've never been surer of it.

With me still in his arms, he pushed my back up against a tree. The bark scratched through the thin material of my shirt, but I didn't pay much attention to it. His lips trailed down the side of my neck that hadn't been tainted by Luca's mark and a shiver rolled through me.

I unbuttoned his shirt, pushing it off of his shoulders and revealing his defined chest. My hands ran alongside the cervices of his muscles. More. I wanted more of him. I couldn't think of anything else.

His hands traveled up the sides of my waist and lingered at the bottom of my shirt. Slowly, his thumbs slipped under it and began tormenting me with their rough touch. His fingers ignited a fire that I didn't ever want to put out. My skin ached to be burning for him.

After a few moments, I needed more, so I pulled my shirt over my head. His breath hitched, and he moved his lips away from my neck, his eyes roaming down my body. The beat of his heart quickened. "Mae..." he breathed out. Golden streaks cut through in his eyes and his canines lengthened from under his lips. The corners of his lips tugged up.

He leaned in, letting his canines graze against my flesh, and my heart raced at the mere feel of them. I wanted him to sink his teeth into my skin and claim me. I've wanted it for so long. As soon as the canines appeared, they vanished, and I sighed, realizing that his mark would not print on my skin – not, today anyways.

He moved his fingers up my back. I arched myself, leaning into him as he reached the band of my bra. After a moment of hesitation, he unclipped it and threw it to the ground. His calloused palms roughly groped my soft flesh. Between two of his fingers, he lightly pinched my nipple, sending waves of pleasure to my core.

"Damon," I panted. His lips moved down my neck and to my chest. A moan escaped my lips as he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth, grazing it with his teeth. My hand tangled in his hair, pulling roughly on it. I placed my lips against him, needing to feel him against me. I was starved and hungry for his lips.

Without hesitation, his fingers travelled to my pants and he undid the button, sliding his hand underneath the fabric. He fingered my wet panties and slipped his finger inside, grazing it against my clit. A rush of pleasure warmed my core.

I dug my fingers into his back as he rubbed small circles around me. The pressure built up higher and higher and for a moment I thought I was going to release my wetness. "Damon," I panted. He slowed down his pace, pushing his fingers inside of me and rubbing my clit gently with his thumb. "Oh my gosh." I threw my head back against the tree, desperately holding onto him before I unraveled. His fingers moved in a come-hither motion inside of me, grazing against my sensitive spots. My hips rocked back and forth meeting his rhythm.

His lips found my nipple again and he sucked it into his mouth, rolling it between his tongue and then lightly grazing it with his lips. "Damon... If-if you don't stop..." Another moan escaped my lips. "I-I'm gonna cum," I breathed out.

He sucked harder on my nipple and pulled away. "If you want me to stop, I will." He pulled out his fingers and I grabbed his wrists.

"No... no... please don't stop," I begged.