Chappie Six

VON THEODORE NICHOLAS

I was driving all the way to my company when I get a glance of my bracelet...it's been four years since Trinity gave me this as a gift...I sighed. Why am I still holding on to the memories? Trinity might not even treat those memories as "special".

I smiled bitterly at that thought.

She's busy building up happy memories with Rio.While me? The pathetic me,..still is stuck. I don't know how to get her out of my system..I can't...I can't think of any possible way..

Dahil sa pag iisip ko, hindi ko na namalayang nakarating na pala ako. I immediately park my Cadillac at ,of course, the parking area.

I walked all the way to the entrance up to the 7th floor. As I walked, many of my employees greeted me, but as usual I didn't respond..This is how I wanted to be when I'm at work..I rather had them fear me because of being cold and ruthless than be treated as an equal because of being nice. I don't want that, they'd surely go easy with their work..they had to be serious and efficient for the company.

Habang papalapit ako sa office ay nakikita ko na parang may commotion...what's happening?

Hanggang sa may nakita akong babaeng sumisigaw at kinakaladkad ng guards.

My eyes widened. It's Mary!? What the actual fuck!?

I suddenly remembered our talk yesterday. Oh shoot! I forgot!

Dali-dali akong lumapit sa kanila.

My heart sank when I saw her crying.

"BITAWAN NIYO NGA AKO!!DI NGA AKO MAGNANAKAW!ANO BA!"

"Miss, pasensya na pero bawal po kasi dito ang namamal--"

I immediately grab Mary's arm from the guards grasp.

Mary looked at me.

"Sinungaling ka!"

She said tapos ay umiyak na naman siya. I don't know why but I hugged her.

I looked at the guards.

"Leave..."

They immediately obeyed.

Hinawakan ko ang kamay ni Mary at inakay siya sa office.

I saw Lili Collins, my secretary, approaching...

"Sir,. Why are you with that beggar?I already called the guards to get her--"

I cut her off

"Out of my way, Lili. She's a friend, not some random beggar"

She frowned

"But sir--"

"I said out of my way, Lili. Or would you rather be out of MY company?"

I dared her. Parang nakakalimutan niya yata kung sino sa amin ang boss. I hate it.

Napayuko siya.

"N-no sir. I-im so sorry"

Dali Dali naman siyang bumalik sa puwesto niya.

Inakay kung muli si Mary.

Binitiwan ko siya ng makapasok kami. Nang humarap ako sa kanya ay ....nasampal na naman ako...I deserve it though.