Chappie two

VON THEODORE NICHOLAS

Dali dali akong bumaba sa sasakyan para tingnan ang babaeng muntik ko nang mabangga.That woman is crazy! Didn't she fucking see that it's still a red light!Good thing there's no traffic enforcers around.

She was shielding her arms to her face.

"Hey,miss--"

I suddenly stopped as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.I can't help notice that she's really beautiful.Her features resembles the beauty of a lovely saint.Her wavy hair is waistlength.Shes also pale maybe because of shock.Shes so angelic.A crying angel---

She suddenly stand up and shakily punched my face!

"PUTANG INA MO KANG LALAKI KA!!MAY PLANO KANG PATAYIN AKO NO?MAGBABAYAD KA!TANG INA MO!!!"

Okay . So much for being an angel.

"Ouch!I'm really sorry miss!I have no intention of--"

Bigla nalang siyang nahimatay.Buti nalang nasalo ko kaagad.I carried her to my black cadillac.We should go to the hospital.

As I drived, I caught a glimpse of her at the passenger seat.I touched my right cheek.Tsk.

Holy hell.She looked liked an angel but punches like a skilled boxer.WTF!She should try fighting Pacquiao.Maybe she'll have a chance to win.

Soon enough,we arrived at Hunter Medical Institute.

As I carried her inside,nurses came to assess me.I lay her at the hospital bed and the doctor came in.

"Hunter..."

James Caleb Hunter, who's my friend and the doctor, looked at the girl then at me.

"Anong nangyari?Nabuntis mo ba?"

"What?!No!She just lost conciousness.Muntik ko siyang mabanggaan...mind you,it's because of her stupidity"

He slowly nodded.But then,tumingin siya sa right cheek ko.

"That.What happened to that,man?You got bruised?Akala ko ba siya ang muntik nang maaksidente?"

"Well,...she punched me.Real hard.She punches like a pro."

He laughed.

"Now that's one hell of a girl.Too bad, she had this angelic aura.Being a boxer doesn't suit her"

I looked at the weird girl then back to him.

"So,when will she wake up?"

"She just lose conciousness because of exhaustion.Nothing serious, actually. So after a couple of minutes expect this little amazona to wake up.Got to go.Work awaits, man."

He patted my shoulder and left.I sighed.Napagdesisyonan kong hintayin nalang siyang magising.Naupo ako sa isang couch sa gilid ng pintuan.Somehow medyo nakaharap ito sa hospital bed.

I saw some apples in the table.I ate it and waited patiently for her to wake up.

After 3 minutes I saw her hand move. Then, she immediately sat up like she was possesed.Hmmm.What a woman.

She roamed her eyes around and I saw how her eyes widened when she saw me.

Well..well.