Horme

Pandora walks over to Jemma, Sarah and David as she sees them leaving.

"Hey, where's everybody going?" asks a concerned Pandora.

"Everybody's staying here, we're heading out though." answers Sarah.

"Why? The party's not lame is it?"

"The party's awesome, good job. We've just got something else to do to make the night even better." explains David.

"Like what?" wonders Pandora.

"You remember that thing that got me to come to this party and invite all my friends? Jemma's gonna help us with that."

"Totally, aren't you Jemma?" Sarah says with a smile.

A drunk but happy Jemma answers, "Yeah!"

Pandora grabs Jemma by the hand "I think Jemma's had enough fun for the night."

"I thought you said that you let people get away with things. I thought you were cool." a disappointed David says.

A tipsy Jemma tries to defend Pandora "Oh she is. She's very cool."

"I am, but she's pretty much the only friend I've made at school."

"I'm the only one? Aww, that's so sad." Jemma says with a slur.

"Plus, Jemma's kind of my co-host for tonight. How would it look if my co-host left the party early with someone else?" insists Pandora. "Let me put her in a cab, and you can pick anyone else at the party."

After a moment, Sarah responds "Fine."

Pandora leads Jemma away from David and Sarah. Not long after outside the club, Pandora and Jemma are sitting together.

"I meant what I said you know." says a surly Jemma.

"What's that?" Pandora asks as she looks at her friend.

"About you being cool. You're really... really cool."

"Thanks."

"So much cooler than... other people."

"Other people?" asks Pandora before noticing that Jemma is playing with her bracelet. "Oh, must have been a pretty important person."

"Yeah, but they left."

"Left? Where'd they go?"

"Away... I really needed tonight."

"Certainly seems like it."

Jemma lowers her head as she speaks "I mean, look at me. I was being all uptight and stuff, then you called me on it and look at me now. I never do stuff like this. I feel great."

"Maybe you'll feel differently in the morning."

"But my point is you did this to me. You made me better."

"I don't know how much I had to do with it."

"What?" wonders a still tipsy Jemma.

"Nothing."

A cab pulls up and Pandora stands up, holding out her hand to her friend "Come on, let's get you home so you can sleep it off."

Pandora helps Jemma to the cab.

* * *

Pandora and her parents walk in their house together.

"So, did you have fun tonight?"