School Daze

Pandora and Jove arrive at the school parking lot for the new day. Nearby on the campus are multiple students making a fuss outside the school. Some of them are spray painting symbols on the walls while others are egging cars.

"Damn it!" an angry Jove parks the car and gets out quickly to scold the students "You four, in my office..."

One of the students throws an egg at Jove, hitting him in the face. That makes Pandora get out of the car faster and yell "Hey!"

The students run away as Pandora goes over to her father. He is wiping the egg off his face when she reaches him, "Dad, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, although I know several students who are getting detention." he says as he manages to get reasonably less egged.

"I guess that's what you get for being principal at your daughter's school."

"From the honor board?" asks Jove.

"Those were the honor board kids?" wonders a confused Pandora.

"It seems so."

Pandora can't help but ask, "Why would they do that?"

"It has to be related to Jemma. They were affected by her at the party."

"How do you know? Maybe they're just manifesting their own possession."

"You might be right, but let's not jump to conclusions. I'll keep an eye on them and you focus on your friend Jemma."

"You're sure?" questioned Pandora.

"Yes, now I need to clean up."

* * *

Pandora enters her chemistry class, which is mostly full, and notices Jemma is sitting there with an empty seat next to her. Seeing another student heading towards it, Pandora rushes in and blocks him.

"Sorry..."

"You're sorry?" the obviously annoyed student says, "You saw I was going to sit there didn't you? You just wanted to screw with me."

"Why would I do that?"

"Spite?"

"For what? I don't even know you." explained a confused Pandora.

"That didn't stop you from not inviting me to your party."

"Actually I think that's exactly what would stop me."

It takes them a minute to respond, "Just, find somewhere else to sit."

Pandora scoffs and tries to sit down as she speaks "No..."

The student grabs Pandora forcefully. Jemma jumps in at this point, yelling "Hey!" before shoving the student away from her friend, "Get your hands off her."

When Jemma touches them, the student has light transferred from Jemma to them. The student goes tumbling over tables in a way that someone of Jemma's size shouldn't be able to with someone much bigger than her. Other students help the fallen student up and the light transfers between them. This causes the newly arrived chemistry teacher to step in.

"What the hell is going on here?"

"The bitch attacked me." says the student as they get up gingerly.

"Ms Epimetheus?" asks the chemistry teacher to Jemma.

"Only because he tried to attack Pandora." responds Jemma, causing a wave of magic from her mouth to him.