BROTHERHOOD SERIES

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

ATTENTION: NOT PART OF TIGHTLY KNIT SERIES!

(Honestly, I cannot express that enough, do not read this series and expect cameos from characters of the Tightly Knit series, because it isn't going to happen.)

The Brotherhood Series follows the story of Milo Fleamont Potter, the older brother of Harry Potter. It loosely follows canon and becomes more AU as the series continues on with a plot twist added in. It technically starts in the Marauders Era, following characters that appear during the Marauder times before Milo and Harry are born and during the first war. However, the main books follow Milo and the rest are companion books. It tells the story through the point of view of other characters mentioned in the main series. 

The series is currently incomplete but as stories are added, they will be updated here.

━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

BROTHERHOOD!

1. Brotherhood ⟶ Harry Potter

2. Becoming Prongslet ⟶ Harry Potter

3. Prongslet and the Ceryneian Guardian

4. Prongslet and the Olympian Alliance

5. Prongslet and the Return of the Marauders

COMPANION BOOKS!

1. Homonculous ⟶ Sirius Black

2. Hellhound ⟶ Neville Longbottom

3.Human Canvas ⟶ Fred Weasley

4. Whispering Willow ⟶ Remus Lupin

5. Stranger Things ⟶ Ron Weasley

Brotherhood AU: Elysium - (Do not read until finishing Prongslet and the Olympian Alliance)

━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

Currently, some of the companion books have been drafted until the main books are completed, if you cannot find them, they are currently in drafts and will be published accordingly.