TIGHTLY KNIT UNIVERSE

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Confused as to where to even begin when it comes to the Tightly Knit Universe? Don't worry, you're not alone, but here's a brief explanation and a little background information to help you out (hopefully).

Tightly Knit was the first book written in the Harry Potter fanfiction universe I created. It is technically the first book of the series and takes place during the Golden Trio Era of Harry Potter. It begins at the start of Harry Potter's third year otherwise known as Prisoner of Azkaban and continues on to the seventh year or Deathly Hallows.

Yes, there are plenty of chapters, 200  to be exact. However, before any editing and rewriting, the chapters come out as less than 2,000 words each.

The main books follow the story of Eleanor Ross, however, there are companion books that follow along with the same timeline and introduce other main characters that will appear throughout the story.

Below I have split them following the characters and the books that follow their stories specifically.

━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

TIGHTLY KNIT!

1. Tightly Knit ⟶ Fred Weasley

2. Gunpowder and Cinnamon ⟶ Fred Weasley

3. Raising Hope ⟶ Fred Weasley

4. Last First Kiss

SKINNY DIPPING WITH A MERMAID!

1. Skinny Dipping with a Mermaid ⟶ Sirius Black

2. Rough Waters ⟶ Sirius Black

3. Change of Tides ⟶ Sirius Black

4. Last First Kiss

IMAGINE DRAGONS!

1. Imagine Dragons ⟶ Charlie Weasley

2. Roasted Marshmallows ⟶ Charlie Weasley

BRAVE!

1. Brave ⟶ Neville Longbottom

2. Courage ⟶ Neville Longbottom

These are the main core books of the series, meaning, they feature the main characters. The timelines occur during and after the war. Now there are companion books that I suggest being read AFTER the above books are read.

PREQUELS!

1. Acrimony ⟶ Newt Scamander

2. Rectify ⟶ Newt Scamander

3. The Haunting of Judith Wagner ⟶ George Weasley

COMPANION BOOKS!

1. Strategy ⟶ Oliver Wood

2. Battle Scars ⟶ Draco Malfoy

I'll be the first to say that the Tightly Knit Universe is large and complex and some people have read the series in the order that they found helpful to them. You can choose to read it in the order I provided or pick and choose as you wish. Just know that there will be spoilers or easter eggs featured in all the books because they all intertwine.

WARNING: AVOID READING THE COMMENT SECTION AS IT IS FULL OF SPOILERS.