Chapter 11

A/N: Vote and comment!!! So I just realised this story crossed 2k views in just 10 chapters!!! So thanks a lot! Keep reading! Would love to hear from u guys too!

^_^

***

Aganya's POV:

Raizyada Hotel at 11 am.
Be there.

That was all his message said. After two days of silence that was all his message said. She felt guilty over treating him like that. All her life she promised she wouldn't be like a typical rich girl and she had done just that. She wanted to apologise. Sighing she chose her old kurta that she hadn't thrown out. She tried to atleast look like her old self. She brushed her hair, it was lot harder to imitate her old self with short hair.

Heart thudding in anticipation she walked out of her car towards the hotel entrance. She surprised herself when she saw her parents there and Uncle Rajiv.

"What are you doing here?" She asked surprised. "Oh good! You came! Viren called all of us here. He wanted to talk about something."

Aghanya now felt a shiver run down her spine. She smiled at uncle Rajiv. Anything that involved a lawyer was not good news. Still she followed when a lady led them to one of the conference rooms. There inside were Mr. and Mrs. Raizyada and another old man who was by the looks of it, another lawyer. She frowned when she found he was absent. What game was he playing? She sat on the far edge of the table on one side. The older adults instantly broke into gossip. She tapped her fingers on the glass top bored and anxious.

The room felt silent when the door clicked open. She suppressed a gasp as he looked stunning in a well tailored suit. Moreover, she was shocked by the non existent beard, his face cleanly shaven, now showing off his chiseled jaw.

"I am sorry I am late. I had matters to take care of." He smiled politely. He then walked right over to her end and sat on the chair meant for the head of the table. As soon as he sat down, his scent had captured her. She took deep breaths to calm her raging heart. She felt disappointed because he hadn't even looked at her once.

"Now that we all know that this wedding is a big fat sham, I have certain conditions." He nodded to his lawyer, who passed on files to every one of them. She opened it to find a a contract. A marriage contract.

Blood rushed to her veins in heat. Her nostrils flared and before she could ask him what all this meant he had started talking.

"Condition number 1; This marriage will last only a year, if by the end of the term both the parties say otherwise."

Her mother gasped in shock, "Just a year! No!"

He smiled at her too politely. "But that is not for you to decide Mrs. Jha. That is for the other party to decide. You all are here just as witnesses."

Her mother started to throw a temper tantrum, "Agreed. Next!" She said aloud. Her mother scoffed in panic. "One year itself is too long, you know if it weren't for you, I wouldn't even marry, mom!" She shut her parents up.

"Condition number 2; Neither of the parties is allowed to have any sexual relations with someone else in the course of one year. If so, the contract will be deemed as null and void."