✦﹒xvii. heart pizza

౨♡ৎ

౨♡ৎ

(shoutout 2 @Mekehhh for da sleepover idea!!)

Javon was at Leila's house, the two decided to have a sleepover since they both had nothing to do over the weekend.

"Jav come here, I got the pizza dough" Leila called over to the boy who was on the couch "Okay," Javon said putting his phone on the couch and going to the kitchen.

The day before, Leila suggested making heart pizza since she had seen it online.

"Get the tray in that cabinet please," Leila said as she pointed, Javon just nodded. They already had everything they needed laid on the counter so they just needed to form the dough into a heart shape.

The two worked hard on trying to make it the perfect shape, there were even a few errors that made the two laugh at themselves.

"That's the one" Javon chuckled, pointing at the pizza on the counter. "I agree" She smiled

"Hey can the toppings be hearts too?" Leila asked excitedly, Javon looked at her with a judging face but she just smiled at him. "Fine."

*:・゚✧*:

leilahart has posted a new story!

*:・゚✧*:

After their pizza finished baking, they went to Leila's room and ate on her bed while watching her favorite show.

"We always watch Gossip girl.." Javon complained as he took a bite of his pizza, Leila jokingly side eyed him.

"What do you want to watch, Jav?" She smiled, slightly sarcastic "Can we watch Grown ups?"

"Okay, I love that movie" She smiled, playing the movie. The two had finished eating so the put the plate aside and sat on the bed, their attention on the TV, Leila put her head on Javon's shoulder and he had laid his head over hers.

Throughout the day, they just watched more movies and stayed in Leila's room since they didn't really have anything planned for the whole day, they just wanted to rest and spend time with each other.

*:・゚✧*:

It was already dark outside, the two were just comfortable on the bed until Leila's face lit up like she had just came up with an idea, making Javon look at her with confusion.

"What happened?" He asked, slightly scared at the mischievous smile she had on her face "Can we do face masks?" She asked innocently, making Javon raise an eyebrow.

"The sticky things that make you look scary?" He asked, making Leila laugh. "Yup! I have a lot of them I'll let you pick, come on." Leila said as she took Javon's hand and dragged him to where she had kept all her masks. "I didn't even agree!" Javon groaned, but he just followed her.

"What color do you want?" She asked him as she showed pulled out all the face masks she had. "Blue?" Javon replied, his tone concerned. "Okay! I have mine, let's go back."

The two walked back to the room and Leila brought him to the bathroom so that there was a mirror for them.

Leila sat on the counter and Javon just stood in front of her, wondering what he had gotten himself into. "Close your eyes" Leila said as she had brought out the blue face mask, Javon followed and she put it on his face. "This feels weird" Javon complained, making Leila slap his arm lightly "Stop talking!" "Sorry..."

Javon opened his eyes and saw himself in the mirror, Leila let out a small giggle. "I look stupid." He frowned "You look cute" Leila smiled, putting her own face mask on.

"Let's go" Leila said, walking to her bed and turning her TV on again. "How long do we need to keep this on for?" Javon asked as he went beside her, "Just 15 minutes"

*:・゚✧*:

It was now getting late, after the face masks Javon kept touching his face saying it felt weird, Leila just laughed at him saying it was his skin getting smoother.

"Now I'm bored." Leila complained, facing Javon who was dozing off. "Hm?" Javon asked, opening his eyes again. "Nothing sorry, go back to sleep." She said patting his chest softly, Javon just nodded with a slight smile.

Leila turned off her TV and eventually fell asleep on Javon's chest.

˚୨୧˚ notes . . .
dis ending soon😔

thhhannkkk uuu for 10k readsssss!!!🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍