✦﹒ xii. confessions

౨♡ৎ

౨♡ৎ

"What is it?"

Javon hesitated, "I..." He was so confident about this moment until it actually happened. "Is it bad?" Leila asked, starting to get worried

"No... Actually, I don't know..." He thought it would be good but remembered that it wouldn't be so good if he got rejected. "Just say it Jav"

"I like you, Leila," He said nervously.

Leila's eyes widened, and her mouth slightly opened, her reaction worried Javon, it made him wonder what she was thinking about

"Are you serious?" Leila asked, shock in her voice "Yes"

"Jav, I like you too, I was actually planning on telling you today..." Leila let out a small laugh thinking about how he beat her in confessing.

"What? Actually?" He smiled, he was shocked, he liked her too and she was also planning to confess. He didn't expect that response.

As they were talking, their food arrived, cutting the both of them off. "Thank you" Leila smiled at the waiter as she walked away.

The two looked at each other again, "What now?" Leila slightly laughed "Leila, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"What do you want to happen with us?" Javon asked, making Leila think about it "I don't know, is there something you want?" Leila didn't know what Javon wanted, she didn't even know what she wanted.

"Do you want us to take things slowly?" He asked, Leila's answer was no, but she didn't know if she should be honest or not.

"Not really" She laughed at her own answer, Javon laughed too but he was shocked, He wasn't disappointed at her answer.

"Really?" He asked to make sure, Leila nodded as she took a bite of her pizza.

"Then will you be my girlfriend, Leila?" This question made Leila slightly choke on her food, "What?" Leila did not expect the question "Yes or no?"

"Yes, Javon" Her tone was excited but shocked, she didn't expect the night to go like this

Javon smiled, he say up from his seat and went to hug his girlfriend, she stayed seated but hugged him back.

*:・゚✧*:

After the two left the restaurant, they were back in the car and Javon was going to take Leila back home.

They arrived after a couple minutes and the two both got out of the car, Javon went to walk Leila to her door.

"Bye Jav" Leila smiled "Bye Leils" He replied, he didn't leave yes though, it was like he had something on his mind