••••Chapter 2••••

At Paris :-

Paris, the City of Light, is about romance, history and elegance.
Paris, the capital of France, is divided into 20 administrative districts called "arrondissement" in French. Each arrondissement has its character, attractions, and history, contributing to the city's diversity.

As most people prefer 7th arrondissement as Eiffel tower is present but Shanaya and her bestfriend Jasleen both besties prefer less crowded place to reside .

The 6th arrondissement, located on the Rive Gauche (the luxurious half of Paris), is definitely one of the fanciest of the French capital. Besides all its globally famous monuments, it includes a multitude of luxurious shops and famous cafés, bookstores , restaurants and pastries.

Shanaya and Jasleen penthouse resides in 6th arrondissement . As both are coffee addicts . Their leisure time revolves around coffee and bookstores .

After having a brand collaboration and brand launch in Paris Shanaya with her bestfriend have been settle in Paris for four years as she was handling her company projects and deals from there .

Shanaya's Pov :-

Shanaya's Pov :-

After working for 5 hours straight from home as today was off day (Sunday) my back is hurting ; damn worked to hard .
As our brand had a big launched here in Paris and already on position first.
Now we are getting too many collaboration from consequential companies .
But we choose the P.S Company in India , having a clothing company and wanted to merge and have a big collaboration .

"Ayo Shay done or not broo already made your coffee come fast !!" come the most sweet voice for me ; that is my soulsis Jasleen .

She is my caretaker from God knows when ig from nursery she has been with me through thick and thin and now she is working as my PA .

"Yessss love coming naaa no need to blast your sweet voice" I said while coming down from my room to dining area .

"Accha jo mein kabse bula rahi thi aap tho apne yaado mein khoye hue the toh chikna hi padega ." she said glaring at me .