••••Chapter 1••••

Vicinity Club
An exclusive club for fewer important people all over India . Having a membership in this club is very difficult as the club provides the selective membership only.
It's headquarters (main) resides in Navi Mumbai.
Founder of this club are the Ancestors of Ranawat.
And it's spread all across India having
It's popular Hall and Clubs.
The important part of the Club is the Hidden Underground Dungeon where all the illegal stuff happens without known to outside world . Media, press and all the outsiders think it's a prestigious and exclusive club for members but what the illegal things happens are unknown.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

At the Vicinity Club
Mumbai

Where the peaceful environment in the club is maintain , someone's scream for mercy could be heard vociferously but the dungeons being  soundproof made the attempts for the  help useless .

Ritvik's Pov :-

I was on the call with my mother who just requested sweetly  (scolded the shit out of me ) to be on time for lunch .
I sighed ; okay I need to be on time as I can't deny my mother and suddenly someone grabbed my leg by hands ohhh I forgot I had kept my foot on the bloody traitor's neck .
Okay we need to come in action and finish this shit fast.
This motherfucker Dinesh has guts to give the important information about our new project to the opposition company like we don't provide enough money, but before providing we caught him.
He thought we couldn't find the mole in the company.
He was screaming like dieing hyena but it was very sensuous to my ears ahaa .

"Param hand me the axe and acid now." I said to one of my man .

"Sir!! please give me one more chance I will ne-ver do th-at again jus-t one chan--ce plea--se s--ir ple-ase!!!" He pleaded .

To me his plead was unheard as the guards have tied him to the chair as per my order. I hate traitors to my dead core and the punishment to it is just one thing DEATH.

"Now you bastard start speaking to whom you were providing the information"  "NOW!!!"
my voice boomed in the dungeon loud and cold .

This bitch was justing crying because of the earlier torcher my man's have given him .
Okay he ask for it ; I took the axe and plunged in his right arm vigorously
and his hand flew across the room then after threw the damn acid on the open wound around his shoulder .

"FUCKING SPEAK BEFORE I PUT THIS AXE IN YOUR DAMN NECK."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"

"Sii--rrr actu--ally it was Shekha--wat's " he whispered lightly , due to the pin drop silent in the dungeon his voice was heard .

That name itself is a curse to my existence.

I took my gun and shot his head and ended him he was a fucking good employee but he wanted to go around an sell the information and work for our enemies bastard !!!

"That was a very good show to be honest my boy." said the most annoying voice my bestfriend aka Abhiraj .

As he was standing silently in the corner and watching the whole ass show .

"It was indeed but we have to leave for the mansion right now."

"Clean this shit and parcel him in the pieces to Shekhawat's." I said to my men leaving the dungeon.

"Vicky so what are you planning to do with shekhawat?" Abhiraj asked me

" Nothing !!!" I said while coming out of the club after cleaning the blood from my hands and shirt .