Roasting my old story (Hello kitty)

I'm un-publishung and deleting it cause I hate it, and I don't want people to see my stories like that shit.

But I'll keep it here to honour this shit. Also,these are from the darks days where I only went by she/her. Anyways,let's go!

I'll interrupt the story.

Warning: worse writing than usual

─────── ꒰ 🎧 ꒱ ───────

once open a time (cliche I know ) there was a girl

(Yes,especially since there's many more starts and stop talking in the middle of the story. This happens often)

Named Annabelle,now dear reader Belle was a artist 🎨

(Girl,don't use emojis. In my preference. Also,not you making Annabelle an artist cause you didn't have any art skills and wanted to self insert)

She loved to draw and she was inside a chunibi (spelled wrong) but acted like a shy and chill person.

(THEN GOOGLE IT DUMBASS! Also,you should've explained that better. That doesn't sound like the meaning of Chūnibyō. Btw,I googled it this time. Also,I beg you,PLEASE separate stuff once in a while. I hate mountains of text)

One day she wanted to draw outside to draw the nature because they had beautiful scenery in her town especially in the forest (It was mostly because of the book she read)

(God,there are so many grammatical errors. I use Grammerly now,lol. Also,wouldn't it have been slightly funnier if you admitted she wanted to be a Pinterest girl earlier and made it somewhat funny. Speaking of Grammerly,it says there are 34 grammatical errors)

However she struggled to find a spot that wasn't so dirty,
Finally she found the perfect spot to draw she sat down , opened her cake
And drew the scenery. While drinking tea .
She thought she looked aestheticly pleasing, while heading back home
She saw something

(SEE! Also,please describe the scenario and what's there.)

"hmm what is thing, oh its a hello kitty plush
Did a child lose it , oh well might as well draw it with the scenery ,"
As she began to draw it she noticed to see it twitching
And she had began to be an expert when something is moving
since the countless children she drew as a child, it was a nightmare.

(I guess that's slightly funny. But also,you,well I,said that Annabelle was a weeb. She should be expecting some of this stuff)

She thought "Should I take It ? No The child would be devastade .
But I only got her with a map , and it may become dirty and a creep
may take it. Alright I take the plush "
With her flawed Logic she put the plush in the bag and
went back home.

(I like that Annabelle is flawed,but we haven't seen much of her. So maybe have her so something nice before she does something like this. Unless she's one of those characters who do what they want, like Jax or Alastor. But she wasn't written that way)

When she went back home , she filled a cup of tea put some cake on a plate and
Began to right her book for she was a writer, she hadn't published anything ..
and began the first chapter but the book was good thus far .
She was as fast as a rocket and wrote so much the tea kettle needed to be refilled!
(Something your's truly can never achieve, )

(Yeah,this chapter was like 400-600 words long. Plus,I don't think you should be interrupting your story like that)

She went back to refill the kettle she decided to draw another hello kitty photo
and put the kettle behind hello kitty an-
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
She scre-
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
They bo-
AAAAAA-
THEY BOTH SCREAMD BLOODY MURDER ! NOW AUTHER I KNOW YOU'RE NOT DOING THIS
FOR COMITIC AFFECT BUT TO TORTURE ME AND I'M JUST HELPING!
YOUR SUPPOSED TO TORTURE THE READER NOT ME WITH ANGST !!!!!!!!
"Cough "now as you see there were both very Heated one by surprise
the other was literally heated.
Now belle (Disney princess Material girl 😍 💅 ) *insert video*

(I didn't it was pretty funny. Especially since most people don't interrupt their story with a video. Also,I had no experience writing angst at that time. So the narrator was wrong,and the characters interrupting the narrator should've been done better)

I don't know why put fnaf there but oh well 🤷 (ha that emoji man is so dumb)
Narrator: "You said it like you were smart "

(The narrator and the writer beefing was lowkey the only funny thing here. But that wasn't that well delivered)

Anyway belle fear quickly turned into curiosity and Anime !

(That makes no sense. "And anime" isn't a sentence)

"Oh my goodness....I can't believe I have sentient toy !
or ghost.... but that's just as good "!

(I used to have a grim reaper theme. Ron't worry about it)

Hello kitty jump as fast as the avatar movie ruined my guts,
and auther chan hello kitty is not as fast as Cuphead and Mugman

(There's the obvious grammer error. Also,what I meant by the Cuphead and Mugman think was how old timey cartoons made their characters run comically fast. The only nice thing about this was me insulting the live action atla movie)

"Wait ! I'm not gonna hurt you! "
As Kitty ran Annabelle tried to catch her
now you see Annabelle doesn't like running like most people on wattpad
just like auther chan and me :/and when we agree something ya know
something is wrong:)

(Maybe don't use emoticons. Also,this feels like a poor excuse to put to be continued at the end. I'm watching atla while reading this shit and the irony is funny. This is so stupid,I'm not roasting the other chapters. This is giving me a headache. Love you!)