𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 4

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦! 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴/𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴!

.
.
.
.
.

Wɪʟʟ I ʙᴇ_|

Wɪʟʟ I ʙᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ_|

Wɪʟʟ I ʙ_|

Wɪʟʟ I ᴇᴠᴇʀ_||

Wɪʟʟ I ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ_||

Wɪʟʟ I ᴇᴠᴇʀ_ Gᴇᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘ?_||

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It used to be a peaceful place in the dorm 302.

It used to be.

A week has passed by.

"Why are you guys here!" Exclaimed a panicked Finn as he stared at Dot and Lance who were having a staring contest with rumblings letters flowing in the air.

"What do you think you are doing here? And... did you change your hairstyle?" Lance asks with his head tilted up and looking down at Dot.

"That's my line and besides I got a new makeover... Lemon-chan seems to like boys with bangs so... You know"

"...Dot and Lance why are you both arguing in my room and..." Finn quiets down his tone as he side glances at his bed where lay a very tall boy sleeping soundly.

"...and why is senpai here?" Asked Finn quietly as Lance frowned slightly.

"Instead... why was he here for?"

"Ugh! Damn you both have handsome faces!!" Dot complimented angrily which led you to sit up straight from the bed alarming the trio as your gaze fell on them.

"..."

"..."

(Has Mash return?) The word floated on the air as Finn shook his head making you frown and stood up from the bed. And walk to the chair and sit down.

'Ah... This tension... What shall I even say?' - Finn while sweat falls from his forehead.

'Damn him, he even has the height as a plus point they both are playing a difficult game of life in each mode tch!' -Dot with a tick mark on his forehead.

'...Did he have his lunch...?' -Lance with a frown.

"My dissatisfaction level is 500% now get out of here" as Dot showed his middle finger at Lance.