𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 1

------➪ 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺/𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦?_|

.
.
.
.
.

If one has described what their expectations will be it... Will be hilariously how it turns out to be.

Y/n Biblia had no interest in interest instead preferred to be alone.

Most people try to approach him for the reputation only to leave for unable to pursue it.

They all assume he can't speak because he never does... Even the teacher assumed it was such so he just raised his hand while roll called.

Other than attending class and being a top student in the first year.

Y/n confines himself into the silent places... Sleeping.

If you find him in one of the spots he changes it.

It is like a cat in depression.

Either way, it was another day for a break... Avoided by the people around the certain blue-haired male sat alone in the tree shades.

People seemed to dislike him very much as he let out a sigh and took out his lunchbox.

Staring at it as if he wished to talk to someone unlike the other time the gods must have heard his prayer or maybe even someone... Of higher entity.

The long blue-haired male flinches to feel someone's head on his right shoulder as his gaze falls onto the h/c hair that seems to cover some of his visions.

The male has spiky h/c hair and his lazy e/c eyes stare at his lunch and then at him.

"Care to share?"

"H-huh?"

His stomach growled alarming the long blue-haired male as he awkwardly nodded as the taller male sat down beside him and ate together with him in silence.

It was the first time someone approached him also... The fact they both belong to different houses.

But it wasn't the last they both met.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

Days went by to months as you found out the blue-long hair male name was Abyss, both of you became friends or so he put as he often found you sleeping on a tree.

Though you were excellent in-class studies you never seemed to accompany others or friends.

Abyss finds it weird as unlike the others you approach him first unbothered by his eyes you are kind and calm and he also speaks more often as you nod along or write something on a paper though you don't often write in it.