Backstory :]

1-6 for childhood backstory (you can make up your own this is just drama ones, and you can make up what happens after these)

1- You were abused verbally as a dragonet, and have always wanted ungiven attention from your mother.

2- When you were young, your mother died leaving you to your hurtful father. Life has been hard for you ever since and you have trouble controlling your temper.

3- As a young child, you were raised in an orphanage, and knew nothing of your parents. But soon you got adopted, and your new 'parents' aren't what they seem.

4- As a dragonet, you loved to explore nearby cliffs or rivers, but one time you fell off and everyone thought you died because you never came back.  With a probably permanently injured wing, you don't know where you will go.

5- When you were young, you were best friends with (name), and it got to the point where you even had a crush on them. But your friend passed away before you could ask them out. Later, you discovered that your best friend had been murdered, not from a heart attack.

6- You sign up for a job that pays a lot so you can earn money for your sick mom. But the job is not what it seems, and you lose all your freedom. (Changes role/job but you can reroll if you don't want to change your job)

I have a mainly ocean blue, with a pastel blue underbelly and rose pink patterns female Rainwing whose name is Iris. she is an assassin/outcast that is kind and selfless, but can really be bossy and rude on the outside when you first meet her. As a young child, she were raised in an orphanage, and knew nothing of her parents. But soon Iris got adopted, and her new 'parents' aren't what they seem. Later she escaped and became an assassin. She got in prison for this however, escaped again, and became an outcast.