Chapter 6 - Taylor

Daniel leads Ethan to the door, turning back to me. "I should've left you with your broken leg." He says. Tears begin to spill. "Or break it more." He adds, murmuring. That's when I start crying. Daniel leaves with Ethan, slamming the door as I cry. My mom takes me into her arms. "Shh.. I know it's hard. This is only the second time you've had to do this. It's gonna hurt." She tried to assure me. I sniff. "I- They were so nice!!" I cry. My mom nods. "I know.." She mumbles. I cry harder.

I finally calm back down. I get up, using the crutches my mom found. "I'm going to my room." I mumble before walking off. My mom doesn't object.
I hop to my room, and set down at my desk. My room has plain gray walls, and a comfortable blue carpet. My bed is a twin size with a purple blanket. I also have a pretty big desk, which carries stacks of papers, a desktop set, and many other of unimportant things.
I log into my computer, and search up Nova High. I need to apologize to these guys. Especially Ethan.
The school finally shows up. I hope I'm right that the school we came up in was Nova, or else I'd have to do this twice.
I scroll down to Enrolled. I go to Eleventh Grade. They looked a year below me.

Yep. He's in the M's. Ethan Miller.. It looks just like him. Shaggy brown hair, brown eyes, pale.. Yep. I try to look at his classes but it won't let me. I sigh, as I go to hack my way in.

After a bit of easy coding, I can now see everyones classes. I look at Ethan's.
English
Science
Math
History
Lunch
Home Economics
Volunteer 101
And he has a free period. Huh. I then look at Daniels.
Math
Science
History
Athletics
Lunch
English
Programming
Athletics II.
I smile at my intelligence, cracking my knuckles. Bam.

I get up, almost falling over as I try to grab my crutches. I hop to my mom, calling to her.
"Mom!!"
"Yes, hon?"
"Can I go to Nova?"
She's quiet for a moment. "Is that-" She pauses. I know what she's about to ask. Is that the school those boys go to? But she already knows. And she knows what I wanna do there too. I check the calendar while she's thinking. Friday, September 22nd. Now would be the perfect time to enroll me! With school just starting and all.
Mom finally answers me. Fine. I'll do it tomorrow. Bet. "Thanks mom!" I hop away, smiling. Those boys won't know what's coming for them Monday.

Monday hits, and I try to look normal. I put my hair up in a ponytail, and I wear jean shorts, a hoodie, and I have on regular tennis shoes. The usual of my closet. I grab my bag. Mom and I went school shopping Sunday. They sent us what we needed Saturday.
I go to the bathroom, and put on a bit of makeup. I enjoy natural makeup, with maybe a bit of colorful eyeshadow. And, I'd always chose lipgloss over a man.

I get into my car, kissing my mom goodbye, and leave.
I jam out to Eminem. I love his music. Or maybe I just love rapping. I don't know. But I finally pull up to Nova high. It's colors are purple and white. Unlike Waterfall which was green and blue. I get out. I'm about fifteen minutes before the bell. Lots of kids are here already. I can't help but feel nervous even though I chose to do this. Even though I'm here for one reason, It's still nervewracking,  because I'm still new. Then, I spot them. I smirk, and begin to hop up to them.