Chapter 71

Next Day at the university:

Pooja,Geetha and Anjali were walking to their classroom.They saw Shelly and Padma.Everytime when they encountered Anjali they spoke to her provocatively.But this time they didn't say anything.

Pooja asked Geetha,"Why are they behaving weirdly?"

Geetha said ,"Don't know maybe they are in a bad mood".

Anjali replied,"They will not disturb us from now"

"Why?" Geetha asked.At that time the professor came to the class and the class got started.They have classes only for half a day and they left for hostel.Anjali left the hostel and went to Aditya house to discuss about their next plan.

In between Aditya asked her,"What about Arjun?That guy likes you so much.I saw the love for you in his eyes"

Anjali drank the water and said,"Are you giving a green signal to him?"

Aditya said,"He is a good guy.If you also like him I don't have any objection.But he has to wait for to marry you until you turn 30" 

Anjali spit out the water."Drank the water slowly" Aditya patted her head.

Anjali realised that in this small span of time she had gotten a lot closer to Arjun. She was attracted to him.she understood that she has already started to like him.She liked how he cared for her small things, she liked how he always kissed her, she liked how he looked at her as if she was his whole world.

Picking up her phone she called her Brother Ashok who picked up in one ring, "Hello Sister do you need something? "

Anjali asked him, "Brother Ashok can you tell me what is Arjun's favourite food?"

"Arjun's favourite food?" Ashok teased, "Sister are you planning to give him a surprise?"

"Hmm... So tell me, what are his favorite food?" she asked blushing.

"Well, Sister I am sorry I can't help you. I don't know his favorite food. " Ashok sighed.

"What? You don't know... " Li Xiaolu said sadly, "How could you not know? Ashok aren't you his bestfriend? You know him from so many years and you don't know his favorite food?"

"Hehe.. " Ashok awkwardly laughed, "Sister I am his best friend, not his girlfriend.... You are his future ahem.., shouldn't you know what he likes?"

"Oh! Please " Anjali snorted, "It's only been few months since our first meet. I am not like someone who knows him for many years and still doesn't know what his best friend likes to eat?"

"C'mon, Sister don't mock me! You know what sister, even if you feed poison to him, he will happily eat it as if he is eating and ice-cream... So go make him anything you want." Ashok said

"Not helping!! "Anjali commented rolling her eyes.

"Okay, Sister I can't help you in this matter but I know someone who can... " Ashok said

"Who? " Anjali asked.

"Wait, I'll give him the phone and he will tell you Arjun's favourite dishes... "

"Hello.. wife " A sweet voice sounded from other side.

"Cheeku... " Anjali said awkwardly.

"He likes chicken noodles,pasta,veg fried rice,chapati rolls and chocolates" Cheeku replied.

Isn't that too much?That too those dishes only kids like them Anjali thought inside her mind.

"See you soon... Don't forget the chocolates." the Cheeku giggled and ended the call.

Keeping her phone, Anjali was in deep thoughts. Arjun loves Chocolates? How come I didn't see him eating any Chocolates?

Shrugging her shoulders, Anjali gave up thinking about it and started preparing for the food and went to supermarket and brought chocolates.

At Amiah Entertainment

Arush had just entered the office, his assistant ran inside the office. "Arush, we are in trouble."

Arush frowned and grabbed the envelope from his friend, Jace who is working as his assistant. It was a court notice from life international for using them to climb up the ladder.

He didn't expect what that girl yesterday said was true. 'Is she the president of life international?'

Jace spoke when Arush was reading the notice details, "Media reporters are downstairs requesting for your interview to ask about the collaboration details. The artist manager is bombarded by the artists asking the role in the movie which life international will produce. Some even sent me bloody emails asking to be your assistant if you meet the President of life international.

Our competitor agency started rumors in social media saying we are using life international fame who never invested in entertainment. The stock rates are fluctuating and we are in serious trouble if life international doesn't drop this case."

Arush scrunched the envelope in his hand and asked, "Did you find the culprit behind the post?"

Jace shook his head saying, "There are no traces of hacking or anything. It is showing your employee ID and you updated the post from your laptop in your office. And according to the security footage, you were in the office at that time. Everything is proving as you updated the post and went out hence nobody gave us heads up thinking it as you."

Arush's handsome face was filled with worry. He had a really good script in hand. Once it finishes the shoot and airs, Amiah's former glory would be back.

An unexpected turn of events sent him to life international.