3. Past

Flashback to 2007📸

Ziara's POV

Everything is perfect it was fun in school today Ri gifted me handmade bracelet it was really pretty i will keep it with me forever. Now me dad and mom are in car going at my Uncle's house I don't know why but dad said it's urgent.

Today sky is cloudy may be it's going to rain. Road is smooth no traffic today. Mom said " Zi don't stand like this sit in your seat or else you will get hurt" " ohkay mam" i said while taking her instructions I do love them so much even they to love me but now we will be four as I'm going have a little brother or sister I wish to have a brother. " Zi have you decided name of ur brother or sister?" My dad said. He is best dad ever MY HERO.

"No i have not but i will soon" i said to my dad. In second i don't know what happened and our engine Started burning I can see fire through the front glass. My dad and mom panicked. Dad said " Zi Get out from the car as soon as possible" I was crying my mom was crying. I said "No will not leave you". Mom said "Zi we are too coming you go out first" "No I'm not going" i said I can't leave them i have to jump from the car.

"Zi are you going or not" dad said in full of anger. "You have to promise that you will also come behind me" i said while crying. "Yess we are coming Zi we promise" Mom said . By looking at them for the last time I decided to jump from car as soon as I jumped from car. Car was blast I shouted "Daddy Mamma" but no use whole car was burnt  I was shouting for help crying but no one did help me

I saw my Uncle and Aunt coming towards me i went towards them and Said "look uncle they are not helping please help them" i said while crying.
Uncle just jerked me said "They are dead now" no that can't be they can't leave me alone. With that went to there house leaving me here.

They acted to unrecognised me and took our all property and land. I was send to orphanage. I don't know anyone here. There are many childrens while some were even builling me. But then I found sister Prisha she saved me and took my care as her own small sister. After 3 years she was adopted by a family. I was so sad that now I don't have anyone.

But there she comes Ms Zui she adopted me. She had a son he was 3 year older than me named Kiaan. She never differentiated in me and Kiaan. She loved me as much she loved Kiaan. when she adopted me I was 11.

It was difficult for me to adjust but her love for me made me feel like my mom. Every day she used to comb my hair daily. She even send me to same school as Kiaan but 5 year ago she died due to Heart heart.

Even Kiaan was a big brother that I needed. He always save chocolate for if he gets. He is always there for me. They called me Ziya but I decided to carry my real identity that was given by my parents. That accident that left a great impact on me.

I can never forget what they did. This wasn't a accident it was a planned murder to get my dad company and property. My Uncle is planned this with his two friends. But no worry i will find them. I will take my revenge for what they did? They changed my life completely. Now i will change there's.

FLASHBACK ENDS 📸

Back to Present

Year- 2024

Ziara's POV

Right now I'm waiting for Kiaan. He had said me to get ready by 10 today and now it's already 11 and he is still not there. Yahh finally i saw him coming downstairs. "Finally you came it's almost hour late" i said in anger. "No worry we have to go in our jet only" he said so calmly. How can he be so calm everytime.

We settled in jet. We are going to Hawaii. They had booked the whole hotel for their wedding. Why not?

I hate wedding but it's my bestie mahh sister's wedding i can't miss or for Sure she is gone kill me.