•Character Introduction • Tropes•

~ RIAN RAJVANSH ❤️‍🔥

            • 25 year old 6'5 height ~

~

Flawless handsome, smart, his perfectly shaped face awestruck muscular body. He is not less than any Greek god. Every girl desire. He is multi billionaire successful at very young age his firm " RAJVANSH INDUSTRY" come in top 1 world rank . Cold hearted short tempered. In search for his childhood crush.

But his unexpected encounter with her changed his whole life up and down.
He tries to do anything for her. Get to know many unfold secret from her .

~ ZIARA OBEROI 💋

             • 22 year old 5'6 height~

~

Her dark brown eyes in which any one can get lost. She is so beautiful that there's nothing to compare her. She is not less than any princess. She was sunshine girl but after that incident she changed into cold hearted short tempered girl rarely she smiles. But with her sweat and tears she has established a huge company " OBEROI ENTERPRISE" no one knows about her identity is hidden from the world.

She is here to take revenge of her family those who changed her life completely. She is like this because of that incident but her encounter with him.

•~•

But at last she will find the truth and story get unfolded. How his encounter with her? How he fell for her? Does he betrayal her? Or he actually can die for her?

==============================

° TROPES °

Childhood crush
Billionaire love
Revenge
Betrayal
Past secrets
Enemies to lovers
Forbidden love

© rights reserved.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°