Leaving alone

Next day morning

Jungkook has been sulky as he has to leave his hyung which he never wanted to do but alsa.

He don't wanted to get ready but he had to when Tae barged in his room and ordered him to get ready.

His lips left a deep sigh and he went towards kitchen after getting ready for college.

He just take his seat without wishing good morning to Tae as per his daily routine.

Tae noticed it but let it go.

Kook hold he spoon and place it back in the plate loudly to attain Tae's attention.
And he succeed in it.

Tae look towards him and saw that his big baby is pouting.

He release a deep sigh and ask

Tae:What happen kook.

He asked a soft voice.

But kook was so mad to melt on that voice.

Kook:you know you are a big mean person.
You are sending me alone there.

He said like a baby.

Tae smile aa little at this in his mind.

Tae:first eat your breakfast fastly then we will talk about it OK.

Kook:nook.

Tae:really?

He said in a stern voice and look directly in kook's eyes.

Kook:OK.

The breakfast is done and kook was about to pick up the utensils to wash then Tae said

Tae:let it be. Come
He grab kook's hand and make him sit on couch while sitting infront of him on table.

Tae:Now tell me why don't you want to go there hmm?

He said in a soft voice. He know kook is emotional at this point and he have to pamper his little boy little.

His hand make way to kook's hand once again and he hold it a gentle hold.

Only jungkook know how he managed not to squeal in happi7after that.

But he come back to reality when Tae ask

Tae:jungkook aahh tell hyung . What happen.

Kook:hyung they are bad. They Don't love me. I don't want to go there without me.
They all will go out leaving me in that mansion alone.

He said while some tears gather in his eyes.

Tae cup his face immediate and said

Tae: aw kookie I know you don't want to go. But atleast spend some time with ur brother. May be he is regretting for leaving u alone. Hmm