4 Jeon Hanuel

The dinner was silent as usual. Tae was washing dishes and kook was drying them standing near him with the help of cloth.

Kook:hyung...

Tae:hmm
Kook:Umm can I join my friends for party??

Tae:you can.
And buy a gift for that guy as well.

Kook:Hm I will buy it on his birthday itself .

Tae:OK.

Dishes were done in silence.
Kook was done with drying up them and then
Tae turn towards him and ruffle kook's hair a little while saying
Tae:sleep on the time.
Good night
Kook:you too hyung.

He said and they both make their way to their respective rooms.

Morning routine was usual for them.

Time skip to the day of birthday.
Kook was ready for college and about to walk towards main door and as usual Tae was walking behind him.
Tae:Will you come back after classes?
Kook:yeah. I will go back after changing.

Kook said while standing in door frame and looking towards Tae who is waiting for Kook to leave as usual I front of him.

Tae:Take care. And respect your teachers.

Kook:yup hyung. Now i am leaving.

He said and give a quick hug to Tae who stand there till Kook turn and gi away from his eyes.

He close the door and continue his daily work.

After classes

Jay:guys be on time. I will be waiting for you in restaurant.
Steve:sure brother.
Kook:yeah.I will come back after changing in no time.
Jay:OK then bye.

After biding a small bye to each other they went towards their destined paths

Kook reach the apartment and he was egarly pressing the bell so that he can see his hyung early.

Well this is one of his old habit. He daily presses the door bell continuously till his hyung open the door and after that he enjoy the watching the annoying face of his hyung who scold his but not too harshly.

And that's what the enjoyment moment for him.

He saw the door getting opened and Tae standing in front of him with that cute annoying face.

Tae:How many times I have told you not to do this??But you stubborn boy never listen.

Kook giggle at this , come forward and hug Tae.

Kook:I know hyungie.
He said while still hugging Tae while his forehead was almost resting on Tae's shoulder.

Tae pat his back a little and that was enough for Kook to back away from hug.

Tae move aside and give Kook way to come inside.

Kook was walking without minding anything and suddenly his eyes went to the familiar yet unfamiliar figure sitting on the couch.

He frozen for some moments after seeing

His

Own

Elder

Brother

After

Many

Years.

Tae come towards Kook and saw the tension in the air between two brothers.
Kook is standing on the same spots for seconds boring holes in his brother's head while his elder brother

Jeon Hanuel.

Was looking towards him with some little expressions that are difficult to understand and then smile a little.

Tae know the relation between kook and his family are not good. After living with the younger for years he know that jeons are selfish.  His parents never called him with out any reason or for asking well being of his child.

More than that he know kook has a brother but he never heard about him from kook moreover his brother not try to call him.

He sigh heavily at his bitter thought.

Even his relation with his family are not that worst.  Till now his parents call him to ask for his well being and his brother love him more than anything.

And same goes to him.

He thoughts shatter when he heard kook's cold voice.

Kook:What are you doing here??

He said in a freaking cold tone and that is very unfamiliar to Tae.  Kook never spoke with him with that tone even in the starting days. He was tough to handle but still.

Jean haneul's smile fade away at this.

Tae:Jungkook behave. He is your elder brother and he is here to meet you do stop that behavior and talk with him.

Kook was awfully silent for a whole after that.Even in this situation he can't disobey Tae.

He start walking towards couch and sit on the couch opposite the one where his brother was standing.

Haneul' also sit down. The silence was uncomfortable for everyone.  So Tae decide to give both brothers privacy.

Tae:you guys talk I will make some drknk for you both.
Kook change your clothes fast and come back in a minute.  Mr jeon is waiting for you.

Tae said and went towards kitchen while kook noded his head .

He have to hurry after that he has to go for birthday celebration also.

He come back after changing and saw that haneul is still sitting there .

He sat on his place and ask

Kook:What's the reason of your sudden visit?

He said in a emotionless tone while haneul look towards him and said.

Han:I am here to meet you.
He said in a soft voice  .

Kook:oo really but you never did that in last year's.

Han was hurt by that but he himself know that kook is saying truth. When kook used to call him he always cut the call saying he is busy or not picking his call at all.

Han:How are you?

Kook:good.

Han was silent again he doesn't know what to say while kook was silent because he didn't want to talk.

The silence interrupt by Tae's entry.
Tae:Here kook.

He said while giving kook a banana milk glass from the food tray that contain cookies 🍪 and Tae also
For him and han.

Kook thanked him with smile and Tae handed tea to han.

Tae:Mr jeon J thought you were in foreign??

He asked while tooking towards han with
A
Professional
Look.

Han:yes Mr Kim. I come back yesterday. Actually I am getting married in a week so I want to invite you and take kook with me also.

As soon as han haD complete his sentence kook said

Kook:I am not Going anywhere.

Tae:jungkook.

He said in a warning tone.

That it is guys.
Don't forget to vote and comment If you like it.

Take care.