𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐬 ఌ︎.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄, and jude hadn't slept at all the night before due to the amount of anticipation building within him. he wanted nothing unfortunately,spend the whole day with her but unfortunately he had training today.

jude was moping around the training ground, as he had gotten less than two hours of sleep last night, when he bumped into carmen and sabrina.

"oh,hey jude." carmen said as she looked up at him

"hey, what're you guys doing here?" jude asked

"i came to see my brother, and this one forced me to bring her." carmen said as sabrina rolled her eyes.

"i did not." 

"yes you did, you said you wanted to see vini!" carmen teased.

"shut up carmen!" sabrina said not wanting anyone to hear.

"you shut up." 

"you first." the girls continued to bicker until jude finally spoke up.

"guys please calm down. why'd you guys come to see the boys?" 

"aurelien called me and said he needed to talk; apparently, a lot's going on." carmed shrugged.

"and i just came for emotional support."

"what's wrong with aurelien?"

"it has to do with magnolia and his delusions." sabrina said as carmen rolled her eyes at her.

"oh."

"yeah, anyway, i'll see you later jude."

"yeah, see you guys!"

jude was confused, although he liked magnolia a lot, he never meant to hurt his friend. he never realised how much this would affect aurelien until now, and suddenly he was feeling very guilty about his plans for tonight. nevertheless he wasn't going to cancel his date with magnolia, not only did he really like her but he was a gentleman. he decided the only was to figure out what to do was to call the smartest person he knew.

"hey jude."

"hey mum, can you talk right now?"

"yeah, of course. what's wrong darling?"  denise said on the other end of the line.

"you know that girl i told you about last week?"

"your teammate's sister?"