• 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬 •

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 aka the day of el clásico and magnolia, azariah, simone and carmen were seated in the director's box of camp nou patiently waiting for the game to begin. (well magnolia was waiting not so patiently.)

"guys i'm nervous" 

"why, because of judey" simone teased the anxious girl

"no because my brother is playing." magnolia tried her best to make her lie believable.

"your brother plays every week and you're never nervous" azariah said rolling her eyes

"it's el clasico"

"he's played many el-" carmen was about to argue but magnolia interrupted her

"alright fine, i'm nervous because of jude"

"aww, lia and judey sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-" simone started singing as the other two girls giggled along with her

"shut up, they're about to start"

"whatever" simone said crossing her arms over her chest.

the game began and it seemed to be going in real madrid's favour until carvajal was dispossed by alejandro balde who then passed to gundogan who tapped the ball into the net.

the barcelona side of the stadium errupted in cheers as magnolia shifted in her seat.

"relax lovergirl, your boy will score" azariah said noticing her friends uneasiness

"sooner or later" carmen added

"i hope so"

it appeared that it would happen later rather than sooner as the first half ended 1-0 in favour of barcelona.

magnolia bit anxiously at her nails as if she was one of the players as simone and azariah made fun of her concern.

soon the second half began and the game seemed to be going significantly well for real madrid but they had still not scored any goals that was until jude had slammed the ball into the back of the net at the 68th minute.

magnolia and the girls jumped up and began cheering. magnolia blushed as they saw jude celebrating by doing his signature celebration and ending it by making the numbers 1 and 2 with his fingers and pointing at the group. 

"ouu, mag's boyfriend scored for her" simone said tickling her

"he's not my boyfriend" magnolia said with a big smile on her face.

"yeah, for now"

the game went on and soon the 90 minutes were up and they went into stoppage time, jude continued to put pressure on the ball and finally his efforts were awarded when he scored his second goal of the night. 

the stadium errupted with noise as jude celebrated for the second time that night but this time he ended it by making the number 2 with his hands and a phone after, all magnolia could do was blush and giggle, she couldn't believe he had actually scored two goals in el clásico.