chapter 14

Jungkook cleared his throat in awkwardness and looked everywhere else other than Taehyung; his cheeks were already red, and he could feel his burning skin.

"Baby, dada can't sleep with us," Jungkook said in a small voice.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a strong gaze , who was looking down .

Juni looked at Jimin, who pointed at his eyes, and Juni got the clue.

His lips wobbled looking at his mumma; his eyes soon filled with big fat tears on the verge of falling. Jimin smirked.

"Mumma," Juni called his lovely mumma with a shaky voice and cupped his face. His tiny hands couldn't even cover 1/3rd of Jungkook's face; it was then Jungkook noticed his baby's eyes full of tears, his heart pained looking at those sad eyes.

"Please, Juni, sleep with mumma and dada," Juni requested in a small voice. One tear slipped from his doe eyes, followed by a batch of tears.

Jungkook panicked looking at the tears; he cursed himself for being the reason behind those tears.

He wiped the tears off his sunshine. "Baby, don't cry, please. You hurt mumma by crying. My baby gets what he wants; just don't cry. Dada can sleep with us, okay? Now please, baby, stop crying and show mumma your precious  smile ." Jungkook cradled the baby by launching him to his chest.

Suddenly, Juni stopped crying. He looked at his mumma and kissed his mumma everywhere on the face—his cheeks, his nose, his lips—everywhere, just as his mumma does to him.

"My mumma besht," Juni exclaimed in excitement, all the tears long gone.

He peeked at Jimin uncky, who saluted him, indicating he did a good job in the mission.

Juni giggled and jumped in the lap of his mumma, clapping his tiny hands in excitement. Jungkook giggled, looking at his hyper-excited baby, as did Taehyung, who laughed loudly. Suddenly, the hall became silent; only Taehyung's laugh could be heard. Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi looked at him in bewilderment.

Yoongi stood up with a flabbergasted expression; he stood beside Jimin with one black eye.

"Am I dreaming?" He shook Jimin and asked him while looking at laughing Taehyung.

"Wanna know?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded in slow-motion while still looking at his brother.

Jimin kicked his leg.

"Ouch, you sadistic creature," Yoongi cried while holding his leg.

Jimin just checked his nails, paying no attention to his punch bag's nagging.

"I can't believe my cold brother is laughing. I have never seen him laughing," Yoongi said while still holding his leg .

"Well, we call it Kookie effect," Jimin sassed. Yoongi just nodded.

Jungkook was also flabbergasted, looking at the elder, and there is no doubt the elder looked more handsome while laughing. He can't deny the urge to listen to this laughter often.

"Mumma, dada, let's go play and sleep," Juni ordered his parents.

Jungkook and Taehyung nodded, looking at their son. None of them looked at each other because of awkwardness.

Jungkook took Juni in his arms and took his steps towards the mansion owner's room with a paced heart.

He can't deny that butterflies are roaming in his tummy.

Taehyung followed the duo with his quivering hands; he has never slept with anyone ever in his life. He is in a panic state right now. When he dreamt about the younger in his room, he never knew that if this would be a reality, he would be this much nervous. He took a deep breath before entering the room and saw Jungkook playing with his son sitting in the bed on one side while Juni was sitting next to him, and on the other side of Juni was free space for Taehyung.