Context🌟

Lylia and Charles has been dating for almost a year now. They met by Instagram where Charles found her really cute and a night while a bit tipsy he decided to dm her. One thing Leeds to an other. They started speaking regularly and face time each other daily. They met in real life for the first time when Charles came to New York City. He invited her to date. Few weeks later they made it official.
Fans didn't know and are still not aware of this relationship. They tried their best to keep it private because they know that lylia could get a lot of hate and she wasn't ready for that.

Charles is Lilia's first boyfriend. Before that she has never really been in a relationship.  She was a bit scared but Charles reassured her saying that they would go step by step and they would do nothing that she isn't ready for.

Charles in the other side had have plenty girlfriends one of them was well know to his fans because they were very public. It was with Charlotte Sine. They have been together for 3years before they called it quits in mid 2022. Fans were devastated that their favorite couple broke up.
Charles was very happy that he was Lydia's first in everything that made him special. He was deeply in love with her since the first day.