chapter-1🥀

GOAL:-90+Votes and 45 comments

In Malhotra’s Mension,Manik makes breakfast for his sons while humming songs,but then someone hugs him with tiny hands.He smiles and holds the hand and gives a kiss.

Manik-Good Morning Buba

Mayan(Cutely)-Good Morning Baba.

Mayan-Baba,What is for breakfast?

Manik-Vegetable soup an..

Mayan(Whine)-Baba!!I want to eat something else like spicy umm(lick lips)

Manik-Did you Forget about your sickness hmm,Go and sit there I am coming.

Mayan-baba please na Aik din se kuch ni hota na…

Manik(Strictly)-Mayan Go and sit there..

Mayan flinched and ran from there while sulking.After some time they were sitting on the dining table and then Arman came.

Arman-Good Morning

Manik-Good Morning Champ,How was your preparation?

Arman-Superb,And you know na I am the topper so chill.

Mayan(pout+Sulk)-He is the reason for My second place,Meanie.

Arman(chuckled)-What happened to bub,Why is his mood off hmm?

Manik-Look like you don’t know about his tantrums.

Arman-Aishh This boy.

Manik-Now what are you waiting,Come on hurry up otherwise you get late.

Mayan-No,I don’t want to eat this

Arman-Bacha,It’s good na,see I am eating too.

Mayan-Then why are you forcing me?Did I force you?No right then…

Manik(Angrily)-Mayan!What is this behaviour?This is how you talk with your brother?

Arman-It’s ok Baba

Manik(Angrily)-This is not ok,Arman,This is not,you are his big brother and it’s your responsibility to tell him about good and bad things and you are just taking his side.

Arman(look down)-Sorry,Mayan bacha Say sorry to Baba.

Mayan(Puppy eyes)-Showrry

Manik's anger vanished,he shook his head in disbelief and started to feed Mayan who smiled and started to eat while Arman started to sulk.

Arman(sulk)-Look like I am Third wheel here.

Mayan-Aww Someone is Jealous Baba.

Arman-You brat

Manik-Aww,Don’t be jealous champ,come here.

Arman(Whine)-Baba!!

Manik and Mayan giggle at his pouty face and then start to feed him too,Arman becomes happy.After finishing their breakfast.

Manik-Don’t be a brat,and Arman don’t create any trouble,take care of Mayan,and Mayan concentrate on study if you want to take his place.

He said and placed kisses on their heads,they left from there and Manik left for his office.

Arman and Mayan both reach the college and Mayan stops on his track and gulps.

Arman-Bub,What happened?

Mayan(scared)-M.y Assignment

Arman(softly)-Han,Where is your assignment?Did you forget in house?

Mayan-M.y Assignment is not complete..